Cleaning drapes onsite

PrimaDonna

Megatron
Name
MB
We have been successfully cleaning dressers and Hunter Douglas cloth blinds for many years.

@Mikey P I don't get your showering with clothes on analogy. Thinking that way, you could apply the same logic to cleaning carpet or upholstery, which you do onsite using the same tools we use for cleaning drapery and blinds

We find most can be wet cleaned with no issues. But we do dry clean the wine that require that. We have the US products dry cleaning machine. We used to wet clean with that as well, but found usinfrhe teuck mount and upholstery took to be more efficient. We've never had an issue with them falling apart, delaminating etc. I don't see the reason to be skeptical or shy away from it.

As a matter of fact I had a woman call yesterday from an hour and a half away because she can't find anyone to clean her cloth blinds and she heard about us. I sourced it to another cleaner since it's too far for us for a small job and she didn't want to pay travel charge or wait till a slower time for us.

Name
Steve Lawrence
We cleaned them on site for a very long time but my techs did not like the work so we discontinued this service.

You need really good ventilation, the customer gone and good respirators for the techs. The process doesn't clean as well as in plant cleaning and the typical customer waits until their drapes are visibly soiled which is usually too late for our on-location systems to deliver great results.

Back
Top Bottom