Attachments

• 20150428_190309.jpg
    20150428_190309.jpg
    183.1 KB · Views: 233

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
I know I already thanked a lot of you at the show for all of your help. I just want to let everyone on the board know that you are a great group of guys. (which I'm sure they already know) I couldn't have done it without all of you. I really appreciate all of your help Mark Saiger, Michael Lockhart, Mikey Pailliotet, and many others who will hopefully become members of this great Forum. You all went out of your way to help show and promote the Zipper. My wife and I had a great time and really enjoyed everyone's company.

Also, I would like to thank Rick Aranda and the whole team at Sapphire for letting us run the hell out of that bad ass Pro 1200. The heat, suction, ease of use, and how quiet the truck ran was amazing.

The whole Mikey Fest/Experience was awesome!

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
Erik that's just impressive workmanship! You are a true craftsman!!! :cool:

Thanks Richard, I'm only a part of the quality that the Zipper evokes. The true craftsmen are the men and women that take great pride in making the parts we use to build them.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
I don't get it. Does this have anything to do with a purple flame?

No, I was actually thinking. What people tend to call Mikey P for a nickname... Trying to post from my phone in the sun and not seeing all the posts earlier etc... It didn't flow how I thought it would... Sorry... And hope this was a bit of humor, not negative...

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Dam mark, you might want to stay down there couple more weeks and get some color in ya.

PS. i cant talk , my legs havent seen the sun in a looong time.

Reactions: Mark Saiger

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom