Clearwater Beach..

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Took today and had some time with my wife Shari....

Got blown off the beach, so went to the pool at the Condo I am staying at for couple nights.....

Was fun to of course see her and tried not to talk business and carpet cleaning for awhile....

I am such a carpet cleaning nerd/junkie....

I was listening to the women on the women's panel and trying to learn something about "it's our passion more as guys" kind of thing and I need to get out of that world for a while sometimes....

Dang....I'm a carpet cleaning junkie :errf:

Mikey P

Administrator
Can't thank everyone enough!

The vendors, attendees and especially the MF speakers for all the energy, help and fantastic content.

While similar to last year's Aptos show, this event really was the best Mikey's Fest ever. Everything was taken to the next level.

I feel guilty for taking out west coast contingency out of it but hey...The east coasters needed some loving too.
It was great to finally meet so many old and new easterners..

Pemberton, Saiger, Lockhart, Dave Gill and the Experience staff members were overly helpful to me and my gimpy leg. I'm paying the price for over using it now but with out the help, I'd need a saw bones right now.

While we will have a strong presence in Las Vegas this coming September, look for the "real" MF (12) to return to California in 2016.

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
Thanks

I can't say I agree with rob beating Mikey

I think one of the things that hurt mike was him going first

Rob was last

From chit chatting I found that every mikeyboarder who would have voted for Mike out of general principle, voted for you and IMO you had the best speech. That took Mike's vote count way down.

Congrats again Dave. You are one hell of a guy!

PrimaDonna

Megatron
Name
MB
I was going to vote for Mike even if he fainted at the podium, but that was until I heard Dave speak. I don't feel guilty at all for voting for a Mikey's boarder, because I voted for by far the best speech.

Ditto. I was all ready to vote for him...especially after getting a shout out.

Then Dave stole the show....more like our hearts, and solidified our votes for him instead.

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
Lisa believe it or not...about 20 mins before the speech I jotted down a few notes I wanted to be sure to touch on but 95% of it was on the spot real speaking..nothing scripted or really planned just the honest truth..I am very passionate about the things we are involved in and very very prideful so it just kind of happened

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
I saw a pic that made me HATE that I missed Monday, late night.

I was sworn to secrecy so it won't go further but you guys are hilarious and I can't wait until the next Fest!

Still at the Hilton but the plane leaves @ 7 am. See you all soon.

Reactions: dealtimeman

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
Are you talking about a bit of zip with some payotey riding biotch?

Is this of which you speak?

Please unsee what you have seen, for Baltimore will truly occur if such portrait is once again gazed upon by evil subjective eyes.

On a side note I will put it up once everyone has made it out of Florida safely, don't want to put it up to zip, I mean quick. Must make sure everyone is in the clear, as to make it clean n dry.

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar

Please unsee what you have seen, for Baltimore will truly occur if such portrait is once again gazed upon by evil subjective eyes.

On a side note I will put it up once everyone has made it out of Florida safely, don't want to put it up to zip, I mean quick. Must make sure everyone is in the clear, as to make it clean n dry.
Lol!
That's the one. It MUST make it on the board!

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Couple other pics for now

My last day today.

Spending as much time with my wife and her family until back tomorrow and back in the big Blue van. Booked another resort that called last night.

Business is rocking, but it is great to just have this little down time now since the convention is over.

FB_IMG_1430481651579-1.jpg

20150430_201905.jpg

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member

Sounds juicy, fess up.

Hope its not another scene from "deliverence" like the one circulating on facebook.

Reactions: kingjoelking

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
ah...good point i didnt think about that..so i actually screwed mike...oops sorry bout that buddy

I hope you didn't take it that way, Dave. You won because you spoke from the heart - you can't ask for more than that. Unlike a lot of people you aren't fake, you take care of your team, and your community. The whole speaking event left me inspired to work harder and to help change my community. You have been a big part of that inspiration.

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
Dang...Hoody you packing on some weight? I thought I remembered you being very skinny...

I've been carb loading/bulking for a couple of months. In two weeks I'll cut back down. I weigh 172 right now and will probably lean back out to 160-ish.

Reactions: Zee

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
I've been carb loading/bulking for a couple of months. In two weeks I'll cut back down. I weigh 172 right now and will probably lean back out to 160-ish.

Man...and I'm sitting here trying to stay under 235lb....

I should cut back a bit too I guess...

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
yes...i'm watching MY weight as well......
however it SEEMS to be goin' the wrong way......:madd:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom