Damon do you want to drive to Tahoe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I'll drive up to Wild Horse again today if it means taking care of business with you Ron.
It's about 800 miles so tell me when to leave.

rick imby

Name
Rick
But in all reality when the truth is told in humane words to the owner they just go to another cleaner the next time.
Searching for that approval and searching for that magic bullet . And having that blank stare knowing deep down that their pet is ruining their house, and they are living in a ...............................CESSPOOL!

OH MY GAWD HEP US ALL!

ANIMALS ARE TO BE KEPT OUTSIDE!

WHAT A SICK SOCIETY WE HAVE THAT PEOPLE TREAT THEIR ANIMALS LIKE CHILDREN AND PART OF THE FAMILY!

KILL THEM ALL!

Thank you for your time, have a nice day! : )

People with pets live longer and have stronger immune systems-----grin---

Newman

Name
Chris Newman
Nah, it’s ALWAYS the little rat dogs..... it’s a love/hate thing... hate them cause they are yappy, and don’t know their place, love them cause they are going to pay for my kids education. my daughters want a little dog. Yah, uh, NO......

Here may be the solution, I call them bait dogs: https://patch.com/illinois/oakpark/familys-dog-killed-river-forest-coyote-attack

Family's Dog Killed In River Forest Coyote Attack
Daisy, a 9-year-old King Charles cavalier, died March 10.

RIVER FOREST, IL — Officials are warning pet owners to be on the alert after a beloved family dog was killed in a coyote attack earlier this month in suburban River Forest.

Daisy, a 9-year-old cavalier King Charles spaniel, was attacked March 10 after her owner let her out into the backyard.

Veterinarian Dr. Kathleen Heneghan of Elmwood-Grove Animal Hospital said Daisy's owners did not witness the attack.

"We got the call at 5:30 p.m., they had just found her in the yard," Heneghan told NBC Chicago. "They didn't see the attack, they let her out to go potty just like they always have."

The animal hospital posted a warning on Facebook, sharing a puppy photo from Daisy's first vet visit and saying the pooch was a "nine-year-old sweetheart."

"Attacked & killed in her River Forest backyard just last night, our patient Daisy was gone instantly. Her family is devastated," the hospital said, noting coyotes have been spotted roaming in Chicagoland recently. "Daisy weighed 18 pounds. These predators aren't just going after tiny creatures anymore."

The Village of River Forest also issued a warning: "Residents are cautioned that coyotes are generally not dangerous to humans, but they are can be territorial when protecting their young, and should not be approached. Small pets may be considered prey by coyotes, please do not leave your pets outside unsupervised."

The village offered tips for protecting people and pets:

• Never feed coyotes — feeding lures coyotes into neighborhoods.
  • Do not leave small pets unattended outside, even in a fenced-in yard.
  • Keep dogs on a short leash while walking outside.
  • Yell, clap hands or blow a whistle and try to make yourself look larger if a coyote approaches.
  • Do not allow a coyote to get in between you and your pet or child.
Last month, two "aggressive" coyotes were relocated from a park on the North Side of Chicago after residents complained "they were being harassed, followed and menaced" by the animals.

rick imby

Name
Rick
There is a great PBS special on Coyotes in the cities of the US. They are all over and nobody sees them. Even the coyote studying scientists that have put radio collars on them have trouble seeing them.

Name
Jeff T
I believe a dog should be there for companionship, and PROTECTION..... exactly why I have 2 German Shepherds..... I dare someone to come into my yard at night......

Last edited:
Reactions: Nomad74

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
My wife may not ever let me go to Tahoe again. The last time I was there I ended up buying a 1964 Cadillac. The fooker broke down on me in Carson City and had to be towed to a shop. I went back a week later and nursed it home. Turned out I had no compression in one of the cylinders. Fun car to drive. I ended up pulling the engine and tearing it down to rebuild it. Lost interest and sold it.
64 caddy.jpg
64 caddy2.jpg
64caddy3.jpg
64caddy5.jpg

Reactions: hogjowl
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom