rhyde

Name
rhyde
very nice dan...let me know when you want to do a straight trade :wink:

vortex1.jpg

vortex2.jpg

vortex3.jpg

Dan Joner

Thank you, all. As Troy told me this morning as we were driving back from a rare Saturday job, "After 34 years of cleaning, you deserve something top shelf." And this is.

As we arrived at the job we got a double "wow." The owner and her mother were outside as we arrived. Troy could read the mother's lips as she said, "Wow." Then, as I got out the owner met me and said, "Wow, this beautiful and looks powerful." And who women don't care about power?

I was impressed as we cleaned using one wand and an RDM. Heat was HOT and the vac was great. We are using 2 1/2" to the door.

The improvements made by Blueline have the V not much louder than my HM 4.8 CDS. The rubber flooring and the blower enclosure make a difference.

Dan Joner

BTW, these pictures were taken at a friends house in Phoenix. I live in Washington, and the graphics are from a mountain in my state. I'll see who here knows what mountain it is.

Dan Joner

Shuksan is correct. North Cascades in northern Washington.

I'll take some pics of the interior later.

I have lots of people taking note of it as we drive. Today, I bought an exercises bike for my wife off of Craig's List. We used the truck to pick it up. The man who sold us the bike was quite impressed with the set up. He'll be calling soon to book a job. I love making good impressions.

Dan Joner

Jeff, I used the new 2 1/2 today. Big and unwieldy but it sure provides the suck. I'll have to figure a good way to store it on the reel.

I told Chuck at Blueline that they need to make a split reel. He told me that I was about the fifth person to make that suggestion. I think that will be one of the mods that will be coming soon. In the mean time, I'll have to make that change for myself.

I appreciate your good service in getting the stuff to me in a timely manner.

Johnnyone

That is Breath taking, I feel fresh and clean just by looking at it

The picture is worth a 1000 words

That is the best I have seen

Dan Joner

John, that is exactly the impression I wanted to create. I don't want someone to look at the truck and immediately know it's a carpet cleaning truck. I want the graphics to capture their attention and then they have to look a little closer to see what we are about. I looked through thousands of pictures until I found this one. I wanted a mountain and water scene - it complements my business name. I also wanted a scene from my state. This mountain is not too familiar in my area, but it does draw a lot of attention.

The photographer's name is Mike Norton. Check out his photography and you will be impressed with the quality and the way he captures light.

John Watson

Dan, Dan the PT man--------

Now your little cruiser is gonna be left alone.

Dan, Dan the Vortex man. Said you were gonna it, you shore nuff did,..

Looks great. I get home sick looking at those pictures on your truck. It's just up the road from me. Totaly Beautemus my friend...The truck and the mountain..

minuteman

Just like everyone above "thats nice"!

But lets see what makes it tick!

PICS _ PICS_PICS of the inside!!!

Greg

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
To me. this is a depressing picture. Is this the future of carpet cleaning trucks? We are to drive around in little garbage trucks with posters on the side? I hate diesels , they stink up the neighborhood.(but they're probably the perfect motor for direct drive carpet cleaning), I like to have an unlettered clean white van,(but if I start using a $100,000 vehicle I will have to deal with walk-ups and other annoyances in order to make those payments) and I hate employees whining about how hard the work is ( but I can't very well use a true dual wand machine by myself, what a waste).

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom