Dan Joner's new vortex

Dan Joner

Rex, yes, I am serious. "Carpet cleaning" trucks are a dime a dozen. They're ubiquitous, you can get lost in the crowd. I would rather have someone first take notice because they see something beautiful, then realize it's a carpet cleaning truck. I would rather have them say, "Wow" rather than, "Oh, that a nice carpet cleaning truck."

Of course I want them to know I clean carpets, but it's how I get their attention that matters to me.

Dan Joner

I haven't smelled any diesel yet, except when I'm at the pump. But I'm like Randy, I like the smell of diesel.

Dan Joner

Randy, maybe after the Fourth we can get together with Gary for lunch. It'll be a Lunchfest.

Rex Tyus

It is a beautiful truck don't misunderstand me. But I was thinking "WOW I sure would like an Ice Cold Beer" :wink:

Is that the look you were going for?

Dan Joner

If it does that, then maybe we could satisfy them in more ways than one.

I don't mind it if it caught their attention.

rhyde

Name
rhyde
Dan Joner said:
Randy, maybe after the Fourth we can get together with Gary for lunch. It'll be a Lunchfest.

Let me know I’d like to hear the noise difference kuz I’m a salt in the wound kind of guy

chad said:
Diesel made my ex horny.

foreplay is a ride in the truck

Rex Tyus said:
It is a beautiful truck don't misunderstand me. But I was thinking "WOW I sure would like an Ice Cold Beer" :wink:

Is that the look you were going for?

There’s plenty of room…. for a couple of kegarators. I think Dan’s V wrap marketing will get him the clients he’s looking for

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom