Does any company make a bad pre spray any more?

Mikey P

Administrator
I would dare to say that just about any thing available to us cleaners these will clean 80% of the residential carpets we see with out much extra added effort.

A few will need more rinse agent to help rinse out the De'limoline or to help neutralize a high pH kick, that's a given. It just seams to me that all these samples and opportunities I get to try different products that they all do just fine..or should I say good enough..

But every once in a while I come across one that just nails everything I'm looking for in a well formulated powdered pre spray..

Low or no odor
Easy to mix 2 ounces per gallon RTU
No need to boost to get most pet or coffee spots out
Consistency in it's make up ( no tree bark, clumps of mystery powder, layers of color like Neapolitan ice cream, paint chips etc)
Needs little to no rinse other than soft water
Pops the grease like a razor
Works on hard surfaces as well
No sticky/stiff call backs.

I have my faves like Redline and Enzall but damn if this stuff ain't taking great strides to become our GO TO product for real dirty homes

20131122_113825_zps20b56965.jpg

What are YOU experimenting with right now?

Mikey P

Administrator
No idea, there was a bunch of containers in my AT in Vegas..

The guys love it to so I ordered a bucket from Interlink to continue the testing process

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
I use it whenever I have an "apartment day" or when I have an especially dirty resi. It is the best I've tried but I haven't tried the others Mike mentioned. That Flex powder with citrus is downright cheap when you work it out too. Great product.

The Clean Machine

Reactions: J Scott W

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
We are fans of a lot of Harvard products but recently (in the last year) we have really come to love a few products they have been tweaking for us with soy based products. The Bone Dry is a (soy based) great encap and we also like it as upholstery prespray. The G Force (soy based) is an awesome booster especially for olefin, the oxy power is a nice soy and peroxide booster/cleaner too. Harvard has a good encap green type rinse that my brother likes, but it does not seem to work on the types of soils (iron ore) I have in my area. The Grime Realease pro is Harvards ( www.hcronline.com )version of Ultrapac.

We like the 2 powders (Extreme and Stike force) when in combination with each other. So yes we have done a lot of experimenting. We have come up with quite a "brew" that works and rinses really nice and minimizes resoil.

2013-08-22151026_zpsbee7f3e6.jpg

Link to facebook video that shows how nice it cleaned for us on a bad diner job.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=572902812745174&set=vb.168572583180170&type=2&theater

Mark Saiger

Last edited:

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
I tried some liquid stuff a while ago from Hardball Chemical that smelled awesome but wasn't nearly as active as the powders I'm used to.

The Clean Machine

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger

If I drive out Mikey, I will bring you a bit of everything. They have worked great for us and the prices are generally really good too.

I don't care what the price of a product is, I just care that they clean well and don't have resoil issues. Not everything works for everyone and their cleaning style, but we have found these products working pretty good over all for most of the areas our family runs carpet cleaning. We have family cleaing in the Red River Valley of North Dakota (more river bed type black dirt farming soils) to Bemidji MN (2 hours away from No Dakota with more brown sandy soils) to me (another 1.5 hours east of Bemidji, MN )with sand and Red Iron ore soils. It is quite a diverse and varied types of soils we deal with. So far, these products in the pics do a lot to cover these variety of soils. We really like the 4 new soy based products we have had some input with. They are available free from Harvard industries in small samples or locate a Harvard rep to try. www.hcronline.com

Mark Saiger

steve g

Name
steve garrett
flex with citrasolve kicks ass in the right situations. for most residential your probably better off sticking to your usual juice. on nasty olefins in a warehouse flex w/citrasolve out does everything I have ever used. couple it with high heat and it REALLY shows its worth. I also use it on polyester frieze carpet.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
That Flex powder is amazing stuff. I bought it because Boyle said it worked for him. We don't do much trashed stuff we have a couple of Italian restaurants we clean now and we bought it to try there. It made easy work of the job. My techs love it!

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
I would dare to say that just about any thing available to us cleaners these will clean 80% of the residential carpets we see with out much extra added effort.

A few will need more rinse agent to help rinse out the De'limoline or to help neutralize a high pH kick, that's a given. It just seams to me that all these samples and opportunities I get to try different products that they all do just fine..or should I say good enough..

But every once in a while I come across one that just nails everything I'm looking for in a well formulated powdered pre spray..

Low or no odor
Easy to mix 2 ounces per gallon RTU
No need to boost to get most pet or coffee spots out
Consistency in it's make up ( no tree bark, clumps of mystery powder, layers of color like Neapolitan ice cream, paint chips etc)
Needs little to no rinse other than soft water
Pops the grease like a razor
Works on hard surfaces as well
No sticky/stiff call backs.

I have my faves like Redline and Enzall but damn if this stuff ain't taking great strides to become our GO TO product for real dirty homes

20131122_113825_zps20b56965.jpg

What are YOU experimenting with right now?

I use Flex almost 100% on all jobs now. Got my first samples from Pembertons, and have bought a few cases since. I'll have to order the big pail next time. Good all around stuff!

Reactions: J Scott W

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
No Chris it's not. Its a pathetic attempt at a joke.

Sad really, he used to be funny but now that he's gotten older he's just funny looking! :p

Holy Smokes !

Then I Apologize to You Sir. My sincerest apoligize! Won't go there again.

I honestly thought that was subliminal messaging, stateing that he really loved you.

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
LOL It's no biggie. You're taking it wrong. It was a shot at the Pigman! :winky:

Shew, last thing i need is a ticked off Mehican chasing a lil white guy through the airport, that happens to be wearing a sombrero clinging to a sign that says overhear dumbass.

Thats just too much even fur me Doc!

Reactions: Russ T. and hogjowl

packfancjh

Name
Chris Hagen
Jim if you want to try it shoot me a message and I'll get you set up. That goes for anyone else as well.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Jim if you want to try it shoot me a message and I'll get you set up. That goes for anyone else as well.

Thanks....But I already carry it on my trucks...This is great stuff...I was hoping that Olson carried the 5 gallon pails......

I would like to get a few for my trucks............

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom