Does any company make a bad pre spray any more?

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
You guys just boost your prespray with Oxy Clean?!?!?! That gets rid of the "pissies"? If that's true, how much would you add to a HF container if you were a guy like me who uses the 1:8 (yellow) tip. I am usually using Bio Break or Flex with Citrus. Any problems foaming up? Thanks!

The Clean Machine

Mikey P

Administrator
It will help a lot with what is in the face fibers Russ. Helps remove the yellow and the odor. Brightens colors over all.

We almost always prespray urine stains with a blast of fresh undiluted 40 volume too

Do not mix with very hot water or your HF will explode. Add a 1/2 to 1 ounce for every gallon your HF creates.

Reactions: Russ T.

Mikey P

Administrator
40 volume refers to liquid (not gel) hydrogen peroxide. Traditionally used for hair bleach. You can pick it up at most beauty supply shops in quarts or have them order you gallons. About $12.00 each. Or order it from Larry Cobb for the same price

F

FB7777

40 volume is Hydrogen Peroxide at9% concentrate

You can purchase it a Hair Salon suppliers such as Sally's Beauty Supply

Oops Mike beat me. ;)

Name
BradFenstermaker
Make sure you tell the beauty supply you want clear developer not the cream. They also have a twenty volume that is weaker.

Name
BradFenstermaker
Mikey and Larry is the oxy clean as good as Sodium Percarbonate concentrate I bought a few years ago in 50 lb bag??

Mine SP is just stiff granules pearl white.

Tanks

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
I just came from Costco where I stocked up on Oxyclean

15 pounds for $17.00

add two to four ounces per unmetered HF for a flowery fresh improvement!

Mikey;

You buy the very product, that is cut with sodium carbonate, & another difficult to rinse ingredient.

It is very difficult to rinse.

No wonder you are trying 3 different rinse agents.

Larry

Mikey P

Administrator
Oh christ Larry, give it up.
4 to 6 ounces of Oxyclean in 8 gallons of water is not hard to rinse.

3 rinses?

I count TWO.
acid and neutral.

Ray, your wife, Jim Martin, Lockheart, probably even your brother and many more told you not to fvck with Power max and yet you did and it now sucks

Don't take out your disappointment on me.

I call it the mytee curse, if you knowingly sell crap to your customers it's going to come back to haunt you.

Franklin

Name
Frank Davis
Im replying to this post so that I can earn enough points to enter the drawing...lol how many points do i get

Franklin

Name
Frank Davis
Im replying to this post so that I can earn enough points to enter the drawing...lol how many points do i get

Mikey P

Administrator
Supportive members get a 100 point pay check each month.
Any member gets 1 point for posting and 5 points for starting a thread.
Birthdays get you 25
welcoming a new member get you 20
Voting in a poll gets you 20 as well

and when ever I damn well please I can award anyone with as many as I would like to so Frank, I am giving you just enough to out do Marty to enter this raffle.

Last edited:

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
I'm still a fan of Slop&Gobble. I got a jar of Flex at MF in Vegas. I wasn't that impressed with it. I still found Attack from Cleanco kicked better on resty carpet and on residential 2oz of S&G in 2gallons is enough at 4:1 HF mix to surprise me at what it'll take out. If I need to kick the S&G a little I add a little O2.

I guess using the Oxyclean is like using OSR. Do you find it has a lasting effect or just temporary?

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Mikey and Larry is the oxy clean as good as Sodium Percarbonate concentrate I bought a few years ago in 50 lb bag??

Mine SP is just stiff granules pearl white.

Tanks

no clue, Brad
never compared the two

I guess using the Oxyclean is like using OSR. Do you find it has a lasting effect or just temporary?

lasting.
It's not a deo, Ron
it actually destroys the odor source of odor

..L.T.A.

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Slop and Gobble is SO yesterday.

a3u7yvu9.jpg

Really?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I always heard S&G worked well, never tried it mainly due to the name. We often have to submit msds sheets and didn't want to send one in that said "Slop & Gobble". :icon_neutral:

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
What the hec is "yesterday"??? If chemistry keeps working, why discard it? That's got to be one of the dumbest statements I've ever heard on this board.

O2 and Slop&Gobble work excellent. Very low dilution, multiple uses, and S&G may have a silly name but it WORKS like a hot damn! I'll take it over the Flex any day. I'd submit the MSDS and just wait for the question so I can explain it.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
What the hec is "yesterday"??? If chemistry keeps working, why discard it? That's got to be one of the dumbest statements I've ever heard on this board.

O2 and Slop&Gobble work excellent. Very low dilution, multiple uses, and S&G may have a silly name but it WORKS like a hot damn! I'll take it over the Flex any day. I'd submit the MSDS and just wait for the question so I can explain it.

you might want to direct that question to Cobb............

tngvegas

I dont get it, why wouldn't the judson O2 with a slop/gobble booster work as good or better than powermax and flex? and if you don't like the O2 prespray why not?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
sMarty made that statement and I'll have you know he's not as stoooooopid as he sounds. He's worse!
:winky:

As to the name, do you do much corporate work? It can be great stuff but we will never know. Too many other products that work well and require no explantation.

Mikey P

Administrator
Ron you are the one and only person I've heard to date to not LOVE Flex.
I think it's fair to say that I clean just a bit more carpet than you do... so here are my findings.

I've used about 300 pounds of Slop N Gobble.

I've used about 50 pounds of Flex so far. Not just a sample jar on a few isolated jobs.

They are damn near equal in everything but powder consistency and price. Same results, same versatility, same dilution rates

Flex goes for $150 for a 36 pounder ($4.19 a pound) and Slop goes for $259 for 45 pounds ($5.40 a pound)

Now I had to use 2 ounces of Slop to get the results I wanted, if you can get away with just one ounce per gallon, then Slop is the better value by far. Shipping on both items can really screw ya so the local or free shipping offers may be the deal breaker.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom