Does this look like a good investment for my little business?

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Bawb, turn off the Chicken Little nuuz networks

..L.T.A.
Sh*t Larr...I had the TV on CNN....and
Thought it was FOX the whole time......
The Biden crime syndicate is goin down......
BTW.....yor lib fly is open.....

Ohh ya.....according to the ER staff
COVID is back..only on steroids this time!
Had a guy die last nite while I was there...

Last edited:

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter

Ya but Larr
..we gotta hep the WOOD out here....
I'll take the credit for getting him outta that embarrassing trailer fiasco......work wit me here!

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Be DEBT FREE.....or they will take it away from you..

Shrink yor footprint!!!!!
That's the only thing holding me back from getting it. I've got allot of small loans right now, and if I had all of them paid off, I'd get it.

I think your advice is accurate. IF this property is still for sale next year, I'll get it

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Ya but Larr
..we gotta hep the WOOD out here....
I'll take the credit for getting him outta that embarrassing trailer fiasco......work wit me here!

So I'm sitting in the ER and a song came on the hospital pa....a little baby song! So I ask why are they playing THAT....
A BABY was born....sez the nurse
Stupidity I ask....what do they play
If someone dies?
I Guess comedy's NOT my forte....

Reactions: Nate The Great

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
if still around by next year, the property has more than "red flags"
it has known problems that make it not worth anywhere near the price they're asking.

.L.T.A.
Who knows. I do know that it has water supply. Just not sure about the septic part.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Who knows. I do know that it has water supply. Just not sure about the septic part.
Down the road is a corner lot ..it sat for years and couldn't sell it cuz it still had the gas station building on it......
When they finally knocked the building down....it sold quick...only for the new owner to discover he couldn't build cuz they didn't mention the leaking gas tanks that were still buried in the ground!
CAREFUL EUGENE!!!

Name
Swani
if no municipal water and sewer available, figure $12K for a new well complete (based on 125ft depth max)
A new NPDES septic (that's allowable almost anywhere) system $17k-$22k

IF muni water and sewage is available (and it's just not connected yet)
Figure $75-$100 per ft for sanitary hook-up and $60 or so per ft water.

these are current prices in Ohio done by "legit" licensed contractors based on several I've spec'd and got completed in the last 10 months or so.

..L.T.A.
He's still in it for around $100k which you can't buy much for these days. A little sweat equity and he's got some good equity into a place that will appreciate while housing his carpet cleaning business.

FredC

Village Idiot
He's still in it for around $100k which you can't buy much for these days. A little sweat equity and he's got some good equity into a place that will appreciate while housing his carpet cleaning business.

except it looks like it may have been subdivided from the adjoining property (that guy could go home and poop)

there may be a difference between having a workshop on your residential property and trying to run a business (only) out of a parcel zoned residential.....but Taccoa is the sticks and may not care

Name
Swani
except it looks like it may have been subdivided from the adjoining property (that guy could go home and poop)

there may be a difference between having a workshop on your residential property and trying to run a business (only) out of a parcel zoned residential.....but Taccoa is the sticks and may not care
His realtor should be able to dig into any surprises and the owner would have to disclose any issues. Definitely worth looking into and doing the leg work. If everything checks out I would pull the trigger and buy it. Property isn't getting any cheaper.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
His realtor should be able to dig into any surprises and the owner would have to disclose any issues. Definitely worth looking into and doing the leg work. If everything checks out I would pull the trigger and buy it. Property isn't getting any cheaper.
Is there an easement?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom