Dream/best setup

Mr Brightside

Name
Jay Wags
If you were starting over and had enough cash to build any truck setup you wanted to be an owner operator again and build a new biz what would it be

I’m thinking maybe a Hugh roof transit ecoboost extended with the steam action stealth 2 with a 59 blower

or an aerotech Xt with all the upgrades

then sometimes I think I just want a small setup with a Mercedes metris and a 370

Last edited:

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
If you were starting over and had enough cash to build any truck setup you wanted to be an owner operator again and build a new biz what would it be

I’m thinking maybe a Hugh roof transit economist extended with the steam action stealth 2 with a 59 blower

then sometimes I think I just want a small setup with a Mercedes metris and a 370
Where I live, the metris and 370 makes the most sense. If I was going to start over again, I'd move somewhere where I never need a portable and don't worry about parking. I'd buy a high heat butler, hydramaster or cleanco.

Mr Brightside

Name
Jay Wags

I’m thinking maybe a Hugh roof transit ecoboost extended with the steam action stealth 2 with a 59 blower

Where I live, the metris and 370 makes the most sense. If I was going to start over again, I'd move somewhere where I never need a portable and don't worry about parking. I'd buy a high heat butler, hydramaster or cleanco.
i have a cds would be my dream setup except I wish it had more suction and higher psi abilities

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
As Damon said, I like my 570. Very few problems. Low maintenance. Dependable. As far as a vehicle, I will be looking for a van in the next year or so.
I may just buy a newer used setup and sell mine.

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
If you like the CDS and want a high roof Transit the X-drive is worth consideration. We had an early production model for testing and our guys didn't want to give it back. It doesn't look like any buyers are letting them go due to horror stories and they leave a lot of room for multi-tasking.

If GM continues to let quality slip it will make our transition to the X-drive easier.

Mr Brightside

Name
Jay Wags
If you like the CDS and want a high roof Transit the X-drive is worth consideration. We had an early production model for testing and our guys didn't want to give it back. It doesn't look like any buyers are letting them go due to horror stories and they leave a lot of room for multi-tasking.

If GM continues to let quality slip it will make our transition to the X-drive easier.

So do you feel that they’ve worked most of the bugs out I’ve heard some pretty bad things also and I’m not sure if Hydramaster’s customer service is what it used to be

ronbeatty

Name
Ron Beatty
if you are looking for a no drama unit, buy the Aerotech. IMG_8460.jpeg IMG_9945.jpeg

sassyotto

Name
Paul
yah, AeroTech overkill for my customers. Prochem Performers were a line I enjoyed using. Loved that Nissan engine. Apex was a nice machine too.

But if your talking about current models, Id still buy the Titan 575 any day of the week.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Am I the only one here that feels that this Disney unit, should have at least one red light at the very right side?

It just ain't right :winky:

1598406356198.png

Back
Top Bottom