Drimaster Upholstery Tool Survey

John Watson

Yes, Love it Some posted they only use it on clean uph. Thats what we excell at cleaning cleanuph. Leave the dirty stuff for someone else. I wished Have 5 other less used tools.

GRHeacock

I had one. Liked it. But my preferred tool for upholstery was a PMF dry technology tool.

The tool worked as advertised, as far as I know. The drawbacks were- it used too much water for convenience with a portable, and I did lots of furniture with a portable, especially in high rise condos.

The PMF would go through an average of 10 gallons for an average sofa, the Drimaster would need about 15 gallons for the same sofa.

I did mainly use mine connected to the Truck Mount. I used it on cotton chenille, and chintz, regular nylons, and tapestries, and heavily soiled items, because the heavily soiled items needed more water and solution than the PMF would put out.

Most of my jobs were cleaning lightly soiled, and delicate fabrics, and that's where the PMF tool shines.

So, it depended on the fabric and the soil load which tool I would use.

I like having more than one tool in my toolbox.

Gary

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
Now that I've followed the rules...

We have twenty, along with twenty copies of two other tools. The DriMaster is the first choice for delicate fabric, heavily soiled cottons, and any other fabric that can't be hosed down.

I'll take a DM any day over using shampoos that contain bleach to correct browning from over-wetting.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
Yes

It does an okay job, has good and bad points. I do love not making a mess on the floor as I did with the old kleenrite. I like that it has no trigger, easier on the wrist and fingers.
I'll be trying a Prochem tool this yr, I think it will work even better.

9May2003012.jpg

Attachments

• 9May2003012.jpg
    9May2003012.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 117
  • 9May2003012.jpg
    9May2003012.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 119

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
If you get a PC tool, put a glide on it and drill holes in the back of the vac slot; Greenie will tell you how.

T

The Magician

Yes but there is room for improvement. Cheap aluminum bottom of vac. hose. own 4 2 are in repairs 2 working.

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Similar views to Tony.

It is one tool in the arsenal, it is also the one most often used.

It excels in cleaning fringes with less matting of the fringe, due to being jetless.

Just let the fringes suck up the orifice and get gently rinsed prior to pulling back out.

Cheers,

Shorty.

-JB-

Name
JB
No, I bought it years ago, not my cup of tea, so I returned it.

G

yes. I think that I would like it better if it had a trigger of some type.
Same concept w/ trigger.

I clean the whole chair,then catch the valve thingy on something and spray everything.
Well,sometimes.

Kevin B

Name
Kevin Bunce
I think it would be awesome with some sort of trigger add on as well. I have a PC tool and a drimaster tool. they both have their place. I might get another DM tool for doing office chairs and etc. dual wanded.

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
I still use mine all the time. A few weeks ago I took out the Kleenrite that I hadn't used in a few years. A few minutes of it and put it away. Too bulky, splatters and has a trigger.

Albert

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom