Drimaster Upholstery Tool Survey

danpauselius

Yes and I use an internal jet tool for anything that is actually soiled. DM tool is good for some of the more delicate items.

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
Yes, have used.

Have now"? No

Will buy? Maybe later...

Happy with it? You bet!

Just yes or no? you oughta know me better than that.

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
danpauselius said:
Yes and I use an internal jet tool for anything that is actually soiled. DM tool is good for some of the more delicate items.

Call me a twit, but my favorite upholstery tool is actually an external jet prochem tool. On things that don't need to be "blasted", I just adjust the water, and spray a mist of rinse water over the pre-sprayed upholstery and extract it all. It still cleans like a son-of-a-gun and gets it done in no time flat.

Michael Ellis

Name
Michael Ellis
Yes...have two and pressure control is not a worry when duel cleaning. Safe agitation in forward and back stroke while lofting the fabric away from the batting and cushion make it a great tool. I could say dual but duel really makes sense since an upholstery and carpet or tile job done simultaneously is a duel in way :)

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
Not any more. Its in my supply room. Hasn't been touched since Sept.

Bought the SteamWay Hydrokinetic with a glide. Blows the DM out of the water. Uses more water, leaves fabric drier. Can use all the heat and vacuum the TM produces.

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Quote:

"1 little nick on the metal plate and the spray is messed up"

Unquote:

Question, how are you going to get "1 little nick on the metal plate".

I thought we were cleaning fabric upholstery with this tool ??

I've had my old plastic (?) Drimaster for a bloody long time, and still not managed to stuff it up.

Then again, owner operators take more care of things that turn crap into dollars than what staff do :wink:

Ooroo from down under
chemwho2ya0.jpg
:roll:

Jack May

That Kiwi
Name
John
Right on that one Shorty.

My original DM is about 6 years old and was going strong till I put it into the other van... STUFFED.

He thought a screw driver would clear out a few of those nicks.

The new DM is STILL NOT IN NZ :( empty promises. Last I heard was 4-6 weeks... I'll wait to see if they meant months. Apparently, HM have had supply issues keeping up, or so I've been told.

John

Back
Top Bottom