Flame thrower please.

Mikey P

Administrator
20180628_122620~2.jpg

Reactions: GeeeAus
Name
Jeff T
I had 4 jobs today that I had to use my triple 30/10 on. I then added some d-Lim in, broke out the 17” Brushpro, and went to town.... I inherited a contract from the prior owner when I bought the second company. It’s the Canadian version of section 8..... they were frickin gross.... I was gagging in one of them..... I then cranked the temp up, turned the pressure up to 650, and went to town....

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
I hate those too... it never cleans well at all if at all. That's why I be been using the powerburst. It help, just a little bit.

Reactions: GeeeAus and Jimmy L

Hack Attack

Name
Dan
I top my HF about 1/3rd with cheap industrial kitchen degreaser on top of my prespray mix (costs about a $1 extra) scrub it clean with the 175 and rinse with high flow burner heat.. its poly you can hardly make it worse

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
So what's wrong with him and his company? I don't know anything about it. I find it interesting. Why should I not take take his class if I decided to?

What made you not like him?

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
Reno is overflowing with thousands of home owners enough after more than willing to pay $1000 an hour to have you revert their carpet to 1960s colors.

Dont ya know.

I was more interested in repair. Is that still marketable?

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Oh, I want to take his class but $2k is just a little steep for me right now. But he has an app that makes dyeing really easy. Snap a picture of the carpet and it tells you the exact amount of dyes to mix. I currently dye carpet but i really suck at getting the exact color at times.

@Papa John This is the correct thread.

Reactions: Papa John

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
Oh, I want to take his class but $2k is just a little steep for me right now. But he has an app that makes dyeing really easy. Snap a picture of the carpet and it tells you the exact amount of dyes to mix. I currently dye carpet but i really suck at getting the exact color at times.

@Papa John This is the correct thread.
I wanted to take his class too but everyone here seems to not like him...

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I wanted to take his class too but everyone here seems to not like him...
He doesnt come across as a very likeable person but that doesn't mean his classes aren't worthwhile. Learning how to repair bleach stains can be profitable, same as doing other color repair. Don't know what the market is for full color change. Keep in mind it only works on nylon and wool.

Reactions: FredC

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom