Flame thrower please.

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
He doesnt come across as a very likeable person but that doesn't mean his classes aren't worthwhile. Learning how to repair bleach stains can be profitable, same as doing other color repair. Don't know what the market is for full color change. Keep in mind it only works on nylon and wool.
I'm not really interested in full room dye. Just the repair and even airbrushing rugs. The appeal of full carpet re dye would be RVs and corrective measure for mismatch dye lot...

The reason I am interested in this is because Reno is booming massively. They expect it to increase population of reno/sparks from 500k to 1.2 million within next 12 years... I figure that be a good skill to have for the expanding commercial environment and residential.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
I think 2017 was a bad year for this guy--
It looks like he got kicked off 2 boards and got bad reviews then on yelp---
Not too bright to insult cleaners since we could bring him business if we liked him-- and don't the items have to be cleaned before they are dyed?
I have an incredible ability to be able to deal with difficult people--if I cant avoid them and they have something I need.

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
John, I asked him about the need to clean first, but he said it wan’t necessary.

That said, I sure would. Absodadgumlutely.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom