Floorguy/Edward..tell us about this new TM you're getting

Name
BradFenstermaker
Very good! Hope it serves you well. Always heard a 50/50 chance on a good one.

Bulletproof 6.0 are very strong.
On my 2nd 7.3 powerstroke.

SD's rock.

hogjowl

Idiot™
I like this new Mexican guy. Its refreshing to see a electroweenie owner speak truthfully about the advantages and disadvantages of their unit. I think you will like your new system, and I am encouraged by the fact that you understand that it, too, is a stop gap choice for while you are on your way up to a real system.

Also, take heart in the fact that you are safe from my caustic comments. At the moment.

I only have time to abuse one Mexican at a time, and I am not done with Taco yet.

Reactions: Lefty724

Lefty724

Name
E
I like this new Mexican guy. Its refreshing to see a electroweenie owner speak truthfully about the advantages and disadvantages of their unit. I think you will like your new system, and I am encouraged by the fact that you understand that it, too, is a stop gap choice for while you are on your way up to a real system.

Also, take heart in the fact that you are safe from my caustic comments. At the moment.

I only have time to abuse one Mexican at a time, and I am not done with Taco yet.

Thanks for the heads up.

I consider this new unit a "stepping stone" just as my Techno was/is.

As soon as I can afford (and warrant the work) a new 25/45+ tm I will do just that, in the meantime I will try and work as debt free as possible.

Thanks for all the great comments guys!

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave

it gets worse?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
:eekk:

My experience is they buy ugly trucks and don't know sheeet about upholstery tools. :p
Well I guess that's unfair.....I'm blaming a group when it's just one person. Name not mentioned. :smile:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom