freeflow and the Judson

Mikey P

Administrator
I hear through the grapevine that Nick is ragging all over the Judson machines on ***.

According to him any machine is better.
Can't give any reasons or facts as to why but you just have to take his word on it.

Is Nick really qualified to be the Go To Guy on *** for TM advice?

For a guy who rattle cans his units AFTER they have been assembled, delivers them new already with rust, crooked cobby welds, jive ass coupler design, gooped up all to hell and back and loaded with dime store parts he sure has some nerve.

I'm sure it has nothing to do with Greenie's association with Les.

Mikey P

Administrator
Actually its "where is freeflow"

That's what his customers say when they try and reach him with a problem with one of his machines.

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
I would have to agree with Nick. If a TM does not have a Dale Earnhart football for a vacuum relief it is pretty much a POS.

Golden Boy

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Mikey;

Nick recommended the White Magic & 5 other TM's over the Judson.

"Simple units that I woulds buy. tcs ,cobb, scorcher ,duanes oxley, EZ, which I build."

As a TM builder, he has just as much right to his opinion as anybody.

Larry

Larry Cobb said:
Mikey;

"Simple units that I woulds buy. tcs ,cobb, scorcher ,duanes oxley, EZ, which I build."

Larry

Larry, I noticed that you have been over there and saw what Nick was posting. I also noticed that you left a few things out. Any particular reasons that you've left some things out that he posted?

engine in the middle of the unit. Between the 2 seats. Talk about oveheating issues.

100_3001-1.jpg

G

Chris Muetterties said:
Kevin, How many leaks have you had on your Vortex tanks ?

Well Mikey's little lamb,I do have the pleasure of using one if I want,which gives me the insight on them,and unfortunatly see the problem 1st hand,and if it were mine I would be on the phone with your founder getting a new one.How long have you had yours?By the way,I have a setup(so I dont need an overpriced box at the moment) Im doing and when Im done you can bring your box truck over and will see which works better.What do you say?I already extended the offer to your leader,so if you truley are unbias you will take me up and then we will report back,in the meantime get some plumbers putty

God Bless

Mikey P

Administrator
Larry Cobb said:
Mikey;

Larry

Sure Nick can have an opinion.
God given right.

Just as I have mine.

And my opinion is he is the last guy in the world I would go to for TM advice.

He takes Broke Dick to a whole new level.

I've heard the facts from too many owners about the whole Nick experience.

A welder should own a jig in my opinion.

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Les;

I was just pointing out that he preferred several other TM designs.

I didn't mention ANY of the items that he doesn't like.

But, since you posted the comment,
I agree with Nick that the ideal place for the engine air intake should be at a van door.

Air-cooled engines need all the cool air they can get.

Larry

Congrats on your Vortex !!
I have only had mine for 5 years. Why not bring your Rig to Myteefest, Thats what makes it such a great event seeing all the innovation of the cleaners and their rigs

G

Mikey P said:
[quote="Larry Cobb":2nd62neq]Mikey;

Larry

Sure Nick can have an opinion.
God given right.

Just as I have mine.

And my opinion is he is the last guy in the world I would go to for TM advice.

He takes Broke Dick to a whole new level.

I've heard the facts from too many owners about the whole Nick experience.

A welder should own a jig in my opinion.[/quote:2nd62neq]

We know :roll: You tend to give it alot.Hey Les,I have to agree with Larry on the placement of the motor,otherwise thanks for the simplicity.Did you help that guy who use to build those hurricanes or was that a copy?

Mikey P

Administrator
So Kevin

What kind of volume are you doing with that Hydromonster of yours?

Can we see some pics on the conversion from pto to slide in?

G

Chris Muetterties said:
Congrats on your Vortex !!
I have only had mine for 5 years. Why not bring your Rig to Myteefest, Thats what makes it such a great event seeing all the innovation of the cleaners and their rigs

Chris,my rig is in a van,and it is not converted yet,but when it is done,I would gladly let anyone see and run it.

G

Mikey P said:
So Kevin

What kind of volume are you doing with that Hydromonster of yours?

Can we see some pics on the conversion from pto to slide in?

From PTO to slide in?to early for that merlot,dont you think?It is a CDS tank and control panel with an A15 that sits right next to it,I just picked up the 59 I will put in it and it will be straight 4" in and 4" exhaust,had to order a custom 4" blower filter.When I am done with it I bring it over for you :lol:
PS-what volume are you talking about :?

Mikey P

Administrator
Oh I knew it was some sort of broke dick conversion, hard to keep the stories straight when dealing with all you guys.

Volume as in Making enough money to buy a real truckmount and not some sort of half assed scrap yard project

The TNT has been in existence longer than any truckmount in production. It is on it’s 35th year of production. The superior design of the TNT not only does not overheat, but it power-ventilates the van with the engine. Having the engine between the seats makes it very easy to service the engine. Simply sit in the seat, turn around and service the engine. When the TNT is running in a van, you can actually sit in the driver and passenger seat and there is zero heat coming from the unit in the truck. The engine has a high CFM cooling fan built into the unit. This high CFM blows air across the cooling fins of the heads. Then the Little Giant heater is located directly behind the engine. The high CFM of the engine blows across the heater and power-ventilates the entire van out the back door. After completing a carpet cleaning job with a TNT there is very little heat in the van due to this superior design.

This is a photo of a 22 year old TNT. As you can see, the exhaust pipe on the top left can be tilted upwards away from anyone’s face. Also note the location of the LP heater, behind the engine. The engine power-ventilates the entire interior of the van.

100_2996-1.jpg

This is a photograph of a TNT installed in a van. Note the ease of service by having this location and also the location of the fresh air intake on the engine.

100_3001-1.jpg

This is a photograph of the heater being mounted behind the engine as you can see the high CFM fan on the engine blows all heat out the back door.

100_2998-1.jpg

This is a photo of a TNT that has the new engine exhaust location. It is located below the blower exhaust. In this photo the blower does not have the 45 degree deflector on it yet. After installation of a TNT there are a lot of options with exhaust directions.

100_3070.jpg

G

Mikey P said:
Oh I knew it was some sort of broke dick conversion, hard to keep the stories straight when dealing with all you guys.

Volume as in Making enough money to buy a real truckmount and not some sort of half assed scrap yard project
:lol: :lol: How many original Shawn York specials you think are still useable?I did not build it.HydraMaster did before all the complicated crap of today,I just put it on steroids.

Mikey P

Administrator
I would think all those 777 franchise specials out there made a ton of money before they were either retired or sold to be rebuilt.

Mine has 2300 + hours on it and runs like a champ.

The UD with over 200,00 miles on it too.

G

Leslie Judson Jones said:
The TNT has been in existence longer than any truckmount in production. It is on it’s 35th year of production. The superior design of the TNT not only does not overheat, but it power-ventilates the van with the engine. Having the engine between the seats makes it very easy to service the engine. Simply sit in the seat, turn around and service the engine. When the TNT is running in a van, you can actually sit in the driver and passenger seat and there is zero heat coming from the unit in the truck. The engine has a high CFM cooling fan built into the unit. This high CFM blows air across the cooling fins of the heads. Then the Little Giant heater is located directly behind the engine. The high CFM of the engine blows across the heater and power-ventilates the entire van out the back door. After completing a carpet cleaning job with a TNT there is very little heat in the van due to this superior design.

This is a photo of a 22 year old TNT. As you can see, the exhaust pipe on the top left can be tilted upwards away from anyone’s face. Also note the location of the LP heater, behind the engine. The engine power-ventilates the entire interior of the van.

100_2996-1.jpg

This is a photograph of a TNT installed in a van. Note the ease of service by having this location and also the location of the fresh air intake on the engine.

100_3001-1.jpg

This is a photograph of the heater being mounted behind the engine as you can see the high CFM fan on the engine blows all heat out the back door.

100_2998-1.jpg

This is a photo of a TNT that has the new engine exhaust location. It is located below the blower exhaust. In this photo the blower does not have the 45 degree deflector on it yet. After installation of a TNT there are a lot of options with exhaust directions.

100_3070.jpg
My thinking was not how hot am I going to get in the van,but how hot it will get in the in 110 degree heat with an air cooled motor,I am just using my Mikey given right to my opinion :lol: not pissing on you,I like your simplicity.

CleanEvo

I don't understand something.

I've never heard anything negative about a Judson, On the other hand the EZ people either love em or hate em. All the Judson customer service stories are very good and some of the EZ customer service stories are poor.

When I bought my TM, I was very close to buying a Judson, I talked to other Judson owners and all were very satisfied with their units, some had really high hours on them (for an air-cooled). The ONLY reason I bought a Prochem was the fact that I'm in Canada and I am not interested in doing my own service... Prochem was the only local dealer with service.

Now that I am getting more comfortable with slide-ins, I will probably get a Judson next time.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Nick builds very low end low budget galvanized red goop machines...and if you have any type of problem with it ..it is almost imposable to get a hold of him....another one of those take your money and run type people....

he could not find his own ass with both hands if his life deepened on it..but he thinks he is the cats meow and knows more then anyone ....sad little man....envy will always be his down fall..........

G

Mikey P said:
I would think all those 777 franchise specials out there made a ton of money before they were either retired or sold to be rebuilt.

Mine has 2300 + hours on it and runs like a champ.

The UD with over 200,00 miles on it too.

They had to,to pay the absurd payment,the gas milage(or lack of it)the 300.00 dollar marine controls and gauges(which still fail).It was a novel idea,but not worth the hype,and there are probably 20 times more Butlers on the road that did not have to be "rebuilt"

G

Leslie Judson Jones said:
[quote="Mikey P":dnkeuxb1]Les

How many TNT engines have over heated and needed replacing?

Not one ever since 1972.[/quote:dnkeuxb1]
Are you a kohler warranty shop?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom