freeflow and the Judson

G

Mikey P said:
You cant dual wand with a Butler.
If you are not dual wanding "every" job with that thing then that is a waste of space.The point was the qualty,so,the Vortex has a bigger blower ya, and a lot shorter lifespan so far,we will see what the future holds.

ascrubabove

I own a Judson TNT and most here know that, I posted a coment a while back to Les about something shiney in one of the new pics he posted and said that it wasn't on mine (just joking around), I'll have you know that Mr. Judson saw it and went to my web site, got my Phone # and called me to tell me that they made some changes and that he would be sending me all the new stuff to put on my TNT, Judson is way ahead of the pack in customer service IMO, I got a call from the TM GODFATHER!!!!!!!!!!!

Mikey,forget it.

There is not one of Nick's chosen few that we are in the least concerned about.

We pay our way,Where is Cobb's ad promoting your venture.

Free shill time.

WE make 4 models with engine facing the side door,Laser,Reactor,CanAm &
The new TNT-Super Pro.

No big deal.

Good luck,Judson

Mikey P

Administrator
Waste of space?

I can offer a lot of services that I can do on the fly because I carry my equipment.

What did you do last year Kevin?

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Judson;

Just for the record...

we have been purchasing ads every month since before you were on this board.

Every TM manufacturer has a different concept of design.

No single design will please every cleaner.

The buyer is the one who makes the decision,
as to the design he likes.

Larry

G

Mikey P said:
Waste of space?

I can offer a lot of services that I can do on the fly because I carry my equipment.

What did you do last year Kevin?
By space I mean a machine designed for it,I can always go and get a box truck smaller than yours and still carry all the crap you do if I choose and WTF with How much did I make?You are at an area I was 13 years ago when you were a Coit chimp.I work quite well,and do fine because I choose to,you on the other hand are still a newby in this working for myself thing.Why not grab a skimmer and do pools while your there.Anyway,moneybags,the question is,if we both went out on the same job,who would make more money?Seeing that I owe zilch on my stuff,I wonder.

Rex Tyus

Larry Cobb said:
Les;

I was just pointing out that he preferred several other TM designs.

I didn't mention ANY of the items that he doesn't like.

But, since you posted the comment,
I agree with Nick that the ideal place for the engine air intake should be at a van door.

Air-cooled engines need all the cool air they can get.

Larry

I have two words for this debate....ambient temperature. Doesn't really matter where the intake is facing as long as it is not restricted or being fed a hot air stream from an exhaust port. To state otherwise is either purposefully misleading or just plain ignorant.

Disclaimer: I am not a SELF PROCLAIMED engineer. But I did pass science class in jr high school . :shock:

Kevin P,
this is a thread about a questionable comment made about a JUDSON unit. Why are you trying to bring another VORTEX debate into this? Start another Fn thread for that shit.

G

WTF kinda name is Rex? Its my fooking dogs name,and are you not the little bitch who started a thread about "Joe Bristor dont contact me" That is what I thought, and BTFO,was having a discussion here.

PS-Did you see the question I asked Judson? twice,and if you dont like the thread DA,dont read it.

Rex Tyus

Kevin P said:
WTF kinda name is Rex? Its my fooking dogs name,and are you not the little bitch who started a thread about "Joe Bristor dont contact me" That is what I thought,now go chase after your cousin DA! and BTFO,was having a discussion here.

It is easy to talk shit when you live in a "duty to retreat state".

Chads

Supportive Member
I'm sorry Les I dont even think Nick knew about your machines until I was talking to my friend and he mentioned them to him, I had told them I was very impressed with them and they were better than his by a long shot. maybe he took it personal or found out that you did biz with Greenie or something. just let it go and people we'll see how professional you are and they will see the quality of work you do.

G

Your kidding right?I guess its better than a little girl who has to out run her older brother State!

PS-Joe Bristor,please dont contact me :cry:

Now look who hijack the thread DA

G

Mikey P said:
Kevin has V envy.

I've seen it before.

Three years from now he'll give up on his tinker toy project and buy a used one.
You got it all wrong,the idea is great,but you girls are lying about reliablity of it and I for sure am bringing my machine and van to you when it is all done,because you probably do detailing with your 37 services :lol: OOps we keep hyjacking the thread.Now Joe dont call me.

G

Mikey P said:
Kevin is losing it.
Seriously,the guy should have just butted out and kept on bypassing the thread cause I felt like I was finally getting you thinking there Mikey. :D

G

Rex Tyus said:
[quote="Mikey P":1o0g22h1]Kevin is losing it.

I am sure what he is saying makes sense to HIM, but he sounds like a babbling idiot to me.

Ignorant focker.[/quote:1o0g22h1]
Hey imbred,were done right?

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Chads said:
I'm sorry Les I dont even think Nick knew about your machines until I was talking to my friend and he mentioned them to him, I had told them I was very impressed with them and they were better than his by a long shot. maybe he took it personal or found out that you did biz with Greenie or something..

I think you nailed it, Chad.
anyone that knows which way the wind blows, would suspect that.

It's not about TM quality and design.
Cobby knows that too.

..L.T.A.

G

Mikey P said:
If I gave Kevin the boot he would kill himself before playing the ® game.

and he knows it.
You wouldnt know what to do without me! All the sheep agreeing with you ALL the time gets a little boring.Plus we would really know you had a little penis and a big truck :D

Mikey P

Administrator
I was at Home Depot this afternoon.

I see they have a EZ isle now right next to the Resoil section.

goop.jpg

G

meAt said:
Chads said:
I'm sorry Les I dont even think Nick knew about your machines until I was talking to my friend and he mentioned them to him, I had told them I was very impressed with them and they were better than his by a long shot. maybe he took it personal or found out that you did biz with Greenie or something..

I think you nailed it, Chad.
anyone that knows which way the wind blows, would suspect that.

It's not about TM quality and design.
Cobby knows that too.

..L.T.A.

Maybe your're right Cap , but I also seem to recall you guys hammering Nick about his use of mufflers on his tm's . Appears to me Judson has mufflers on their tm's , and evidently been useing them for what , 35 years or so ?? And just to set the record straight for you guys with and IQ higher than 70 , Nick newer machines are useing silencers ( with mufflers for the engine when the exchanger diverter valves in use ) .

Concerning Nicks comments on Judson , I didnt read them , so I cant really comment at this time , but I can say I personally prefer a direct drive unit to a belt driven , but thats all it is , my personal preference . But PTO is the way to go ( Butler and Vortex owner) .

Back
Top Bottom