Getting rid of Cigarette smell Odorcide and Thermo fogger.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Tried out the new Odorcide Cigarette odor juice today. I was very happy with it. Smelled good and seemed to work fast. Since the property manager wanted the place fogged as well, I was happy to help. I'll go back tomorrow to check on it just to make sure, but I usually have great results doing this. Here's a little video of my adventure with my Thermo Fogger.

smells.JPG

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Mine broke too, apparently, you can't drop them. Mine fell inside my truck somehow and had to have it rewired. It broke again recently and this time I rewired it myself. One wire had separated from the clip.

Reactions: Nomad74

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Mine broke too, apparently, you can't drop them. Mine fell inside my truck somehow and had to have it rewired. It broke again recently and this time I rewired it myself. One wire had separated from the clip.
Oh really. I may need to tear mine apart and see if I can fix it.

Last edited:
Name
Nate W.
That's what we used to do with our old ozone generators that didn't have auto timers. Run into the house holding our breath, unplug the machine and run out. Come back in half an hour.

Use to do? Fook, I still do it.. Ozone, fogger, it dont matter.. Lol, I followed my pops lead..

Man the fook up and hold ya breath... lmao

EDS

Name
Ed
Does it work for urine as well? And what does is the price range for such a service? I gave up on door removal..too many of these...334604_orig.jpg9975492_orig.jpg

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
is that a private beach in yer van?
Oh man that made me laugh hard. Yes I know I need to clean it out. I've been working in the rain and I'm at the point where I just throw everything back in the van. I'll clean it when this rain stops.

Reactions: EDS

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Yes
Does it work for urine as well? And what does is the price range for such a service? I gave up on door removal..too many of these...View attachment 69970View attachment 69971
it works for odors. I've had really good results with it. I had a house where the tenant moved out and left a bunch of chicken in the fridge. When the property management went in, the place was super stinky. The fogger did the trick.

Reactions: EDS

EDS

Name
Ed
Meant to say odour damn auto correct...LOL
Yeah that was foreign students place at SFU. And he told me he had no pets over the phone. I arrived with my portable and was flabbergasted. Promptly left and hid my rage. He offered to pay for the trip and I said save your money for the landlord when you get sued..

Reactions: Nomad74

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Yeah that was foreign students place at SFU. And he told me he had no pets over the phone. I arrived with my portable and was flabbergasted. Promptly left and hid my rage. He offered to pay for the trip and I said save your money for the landlord when you get sued..
BTW, you porty guys have my respect. I don't know how you do it. Hell, I don't know how I did it when I first started. Hunger makes you do amazing things. Now, I would rather go out of business than be forced to use a porty everyday. That being said. I did have fun cleaning with my EDIC today. It's nice when things just go well.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Maybe not pets, maybe it's dinner.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
BTW, you porty guys have my respect. I don't know how you do it. Hell, I don't know how I did it when I first started. Hunger makes you so amazing things. Now I would rather go out of business than be forced to use a porty everyday. That being said. I did have fun cleaning with my EDIC today. It's nice when things just go well.
When you have a nice portable like my Monster, it's the same as a tm pretty well. Yesterday, I spent 5 hours straight with my old single cord Rustler, cleaning heavy wool carpets. I was completely worn out at the end of the day. Came home and soaked in the tub with a cold beer. Luxury building with beautiful wool carpets throughout but so cheap, they hooked up all the power receptacles to the same breaker. Can't use encap because of the shedding.

Odorcide Mike

Name
Mike Hershley
Tried out the new Odorcide Cigarette odor juice today. I was very happy with it. Smelled good and seemed to work fast. Since the property manager wanted the place fogged as well, I was happy to help. I'll go back tomorrow to check on it just to make sure, but I usually have great results doing this. Here's a little video of my adventure with my Thermo Fogger.

View attachment 69956

While the Odorcide will work in a thermo fogger, it will work in a wet mist type fogger even better (tri-jet, ulv, etc). If it's a large area, help circulate the product by using fans or blowers.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom