Got myself a Promaster 3500

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Trying this again. I originally posted this in the wrong thread. Anyway, when the promasters first came to the U.S. I was planning something like this, closer to my current signage on my Express. I think the wrap looks a little better.

v1.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Fstaber

clean image

Name
Carl Maddock
Is that a wrap? Truck look light blue, maybe the lighting

I do not believe you will get anything to stick to that bottom molding

I like your first one better, (minus the contact)

Bob Pruitt

Name
Robert Pruitt
I like the white one. Would have the website at the top and the emergency line at the bottom. Are you still interested in the emergency work because I don't see that at all on the wrap. Put the 5 Star rated logo where the square thing is...forget what they are called. Bet you get the white one done for under a grand. But what do I know!

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I like the white one. Would have the website at the top and the emergency line at the bottom. Are you still interested in the emergency work because I don't see that at all on the wrap. Put the 5 Star rated logo where the square thing is...forget what they are called. Bet you get the white one done for under a grand. But what do I know!
Thanks Bob. Yeah, I am not interested in the 24 hr stuff. When I first started I would do anything. Now i'm a little more jaded and my business is thriving. I don't have the same worries as I did when I first started. You're lucky to get me out on a weekend now.

Reactions: Bob Pruitt

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Thanks Bob. Yeah, I am not interested in the 24 hr stuff. When I first started I would do anything. Now i'm a little more jaded and my business is thriving. I don't have the same worries as I did when I first started. You're lucky to get me out on a weekend now.
OH Shut up! You still clean IHOPS.

Reactions: hogjowl and Nomad74

hogjowl

Idiot™
I really don't like that guy on the van. He's to big and weird looking. Your eye is drawn to him and not the info.

Unless, of course, you're selling big weird guys.

Reactions: Mikey P

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Too busy.

WAY too busy.
So here is my thinking from day one with my design and logo. When I designed my logo I was insistent that it gave the feeling of action and movement. I also wanted it to be clear and simple what my business is. I feel I achieved that. When I decided to go the route of the wrap, I wanted the same elements but I also wanted it to stick out from the crowd of plain white vans. I wanted something that people could not ignore and were mentally forced to look at. I feel like I got there with this design. Like I said many times, Mark Saiger was my inspiration.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I really don't like that guy on the van. He's to big and weird looking. Your eye is drawn to him and not the info.

His name is Stubby Scrub. But it's Mr. Stubby Scrub to you.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Here you go guys. A Mikey's Board exclusive

View attachment 71815
I think you could get away with a half wrap and still accomplish your goal.

In fact I'd play with the colors some. Your most important elements are washed out with the blue on blue. Your name, what you do, your technican would pop more with your orange.

Pull the image back and you could leave the front white possibility saving a $1,000.00?

Reactions: Nomad74

Nomad74

Boy Sprout

@hogjowl , I'm a little sad you don't like my ugly fat guy. So, I have thought long and hard and decided to change my company logo just for you. I'm now changing his name from "Stubby Scrub" to "Marty Tardy". The new mascot is now fatter and uglier than before. Thank you for your help and creative input.

MArtyvan.jpg

Last edited:

steve_64

[QUOTE="Nate The Great, post: 4505691, member: 41924

Beauty is only skin deep, ugly is straight to the bone...[/QUOTE]
The ugly people anthem.

:stir::icon_twisted:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom