Got myself a Promaster 3500

ID10t

Name
Joe
We swapped out fuel tanks from the old van and it was a perfect match. 2009 express into a 2016. Fuel tank had the exact same model number. One of the benefits of buying the same van.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Just got home and found the Partition sitting in my driveway. Yahoo. Guess what I'm doing tonight.

IMG_4711.JPG

Name
Nate W.
I'm surprised it didn't come installed... Was it an arm, leg and first born to buy it from the dealer?!?

That's still a whole lotta van for a portable.....:lol:

Reactions: Nomad74

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I apologize to all my fans for not making a Bulkhead unboxing video. I've been working non stop and was just to tired. You can bet I'll make an install video.

Reactions: ID10t

ID10t

Name
Joe
Very disappointed. But redemption shall be restored during the installation video. It will be clean, crisp and generally ( with the most liberal of aspersions) to the point.

Tools needed will be present. No uncertainties. This vide is merely the final act of a well rehearsed dance done ad nausium.

Reactions: Mikey P

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Remind again why you want this?

Heat
Stench
Roll over
I think you answered your own question. But the real reason is I wanted a partition wall with the ability to totally seal off the cab from the cargo area. Many times I'll bring my boys on jobs with me. There are times it would be nice if they could sit in the van and just play with their iPads while the van idles with the A/C running. I believe this partition will make that possible. I spent a couple of hours today installing it. I got to a point where I needed to go buy some special drill bits and hole saws. I'll finish it up tomorrow.

I'm really impressed with this partition. I placed it in there and it sucked right up to the edges. It even fit in the lip of the corner styrofoam blocks. I'm losing about 7" of cargo floor space because it sets back a bit, but I think it's going to be okay.

Reactions: ID10t and Mikey P

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Very disappointed. But redemption shall be restored during the installation video. It will be clean, crisp and generally ( with the most liberal of aspersions) to the point.

Tools needed will be present. No uncertainties. This vide is merely the final act of a well rehearsed dance done ad nausium.
Consider yourself lucky if I get the lighting correct.

Last edited:

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Partition installed. I'm exhausted. It took me all frickin day. I had to throw away most of the stock mounting hardware and buy my own crap. What a mess! It came out good after 5 trips to Ace hardware and Lowe's for bolts and drill bits. If anyone ever wants help installing a bulkhead, don't call me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mikey P

Able 1

Name
Keith
Damn, that looks like a pita! Your going to love that your A/C actually does something, we roll around with the A/C cranked and the windows down.. The only reason I never put one in was because it will be harder to work on the machine(if you are planning to installing your TM tight against it)..

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Damn, that looks like a pita! Your going to love that your A/C actually does something, we roll around with the A/C cranked and the windows down.. The only reason I never put one in was because it will be harder to work on the machine(if you are planning to installing your TM tight against it)..
It was. Plus it was 91 degrees that day, so it was hot. I'm glad to have that part done.

Able 1

Name
Keith
Yeah, my wife went back to work after 4 years off.. Health insurance was killing us!! Now I just put what I was paying($900) on the house mortgage..:winky:

Reactions: hogjowl

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom