GreenGlides wouldn't exist if it weren't for Mikey P...

Greenie

Hey guys let Harley off the hook, he's just trying to make a point that why should you stay with something if it's not working out for you, it's a fair point, I'm ignoring the rest of his ASSumptions cause he knows better, I gonna have to send Paul down to do some counseling I see.

The focus this year is not glides, but high performance truckmount accessories and the proper employment of them as well as better introducing our current products and yet to be released products to our distributor network.

Mikey P

Administrator
No to mention the 75K they spent on Lawyers so ungrateful jerks can save their lower backs.

Yeah Nick, if you want to know where the legal donations went to they were used to pay off that debt. :shock:

hogjowl

Idiot™
Mikey has made a forum where people who buck the system can give voice and effect change. If not the gap between the rich and poor will continue to expand. Advertisers , distributors and suppliers who support imposed greedy regulators will eventually tell us what equipment/chemicals that we can and cannot use. That's not a bright future. Perhaps this board can deter it!
Rob.
Oh what used to be

• Love
Reactions: Mikey P

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Head's about the right size.

1666040780680.png

• Haha
Reactions: SamIam

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Without Mikey P. GreenGlides never would have got off the ground...it was his idea and he pushed us to make it a reality. The only thing bigger than Mike's ego is his heart.

Who here has also been influenced in a positive way by Mikey? Please detail your story and send it to me in a PM or email (truckmountgirl@gmail.com) this week.

Thanks and take care,
Lisa
Ego and heart! That's a fair statement.

Full circle is right hahahah

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom