GREENHORN WAND EVALUATION EN DEUX

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Phase two.....
Ok.....so i take the GH to my third job today cuz it is a thick plush and i felt that it would be a good test......nice open areas to really get her fired up on.....

So i plug it in...and start pushin'...it SEEMED too easy and i wondered how could THIS be cleaning???

BUT IT WAS!

We did a whole room wit it...and i tol CRASH to bring me the SG wand to see what the differance was!

FIRST STROKE...and i was locked down on the carpet and HAD to PUSH LIKE HELL to get going again!

Me and CRASH looked at each other...and we BOTH knew....

We hooked the GH back up and he finished the job in about HALF the time that it would of......

SEE...I TOLD YOU ALL!

Only test left is a real KNARLY one...The wand rocks so far and is up to a NINE on a 1-10.....!

Only thing is....did i mention that it is heavy?
With my withered arm it is hard to move around!

TimP

I guess you might can teach an old dog a new trick.....just 1.... :shock:

TimP

Next thing we might get you to do is prespray and let your chems dwell and scrub with a brush. But I wont hold my breath on that one

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
TimP said:
Next thing we might get you to do is prespray and let your chems dwell and scrub with a brush. But I wont hold my breath on that one

I gotta say, I have a grandi groomer and a brush in my van but I learned a long time ago they are both a waste of time for pre-scrubbing. It either needs a machine scrub or no scrub but don't waste time with a brush on a handle. They only thing they are good for is grooming.

Jeff

Name
Jeff Sybert
Bob GNARLY like this one?

100_1167.jpg

100_1177.jpg

100_1176.jpg

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
I would call that moderately dirty........

CRASH already has a place of stature in the truck for it......

TWO WEEKS...and i'll TRY to take it back...from him!

Did i mention that it's HEAVY...really heavy!
My right arm ( the withered one) can't even pick it up!
I gotta go for the TWO arm grab on this sucka.......

Name
Nate W.
bob vawter said:
I would call that moderately dirty........

CRASH already has a place of stature in the truck for it......

TWO WEEKS...and i'll TRY to take it back...from him!

Did i mention that it's HEAVY...really heavy!
My right arm ( the withered one) can't even pick it up!
I gotta go for the TWO arm grab on this sucka.......

Dude, it's that vac tatt making sh!t heavy for you. Yes, I said Dude!

Greenie

he said Heavy.....lol

paleeze pops.

I must say, I am shocked, he even tried it.

Next thing you know he'll discover what pre-spraying is.

steve g

Name
steve garrett
if all you have been using is a steam genie wand it shouldn't take much of a wand to beat it, that is without a doubt the worst wand I have ever used!!! its right up there with the single jet none s bend hydramaster wand. the steam genie wand has a bunch that sticks out infront of the s bend on the bottom, talking about hurt my back, that thing would kill it. it sucked at cleaning, didn't go under things very well and had the jets a mile away from the carpets, the greenhorn has the right shape to it, it likely feels similar in operation to my prochem wand.

Larry B

Name
Larry Burrell
steve g said:
if all you have been using is a steam genie wand it shouldn't take much of a wand to beat it, that is without a doubt the worst wand I have ever used!!! its right up there with the single jet none s bend hydramaster wand. the steam genie wand has a bunch that sticks out infront of the s bend on the bottom, talking about hurt my back, that thing would kill it. it sucked at cleaning, didn't go under things very well and had the jets a mile away from the carpets, the greenhorn has the right shape to it, it likely feels similar in operation to my prochem wand.

Bawb is going to sh!t when he sees this! Thanks alot Steve :lol:

Rex Tyus

Joey Johnston said:
TimP said:

I gotta say, I have a grandi groomer and a brush in my van but I learned a long time ago they are both a waste of time for pre-scrubbing. It either needs a machine scrub or no scrub but don't waste time with a brush on a handle. They only thing they are good for is grooming.

Hey Joey, don't tell TimP about this but here you go.

http://www.quickie.com/Public/Products/ ... ductId=188

Bob Foster

LMAO....

Someone send BaWb a jug of pre-spray and a sprayer. We might extend his life another 3 months...

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
Steve, to Bawb's credit, there are several SG wands, the one you are describing is probably the 12", 1.5" tubed, single bend. I think Bawb has the 13 or 14", 2" tubed, S-bend which is a better performing wand.

Take care,
Lisa

Greenie

Despite what my bleeding heart liberal wife says, they are both POS, Stevie G is right on the money.

Yanked chain? was it the Prespray comment that broke the straw?

I too am shocked Bawb even gave the GreenWand a shot, there just might yet be hope for keeping Crash through the winter.

Somebody sneak him a HydroSoaker.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Greenie...it was the "THROW LISA UNDER BUS DEAL" that made me do it.....

and the wheels go round an' round.......!

bump

is anyone keeping up on this......or not?

RandyHilburn

I went to the greenglides web site and couldn't find information about those greenhorn wands. I appreciate Bob's comments and like to see some photos, specs and pricing info on the wand. I'd like to have some more information. Can somebody provide a link to the page? - Thanks.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom