GREENHORN WAND EVALUATION EN DEUX

Mr. 007

Name
Curtis
Indeed that GH Wand is worth its weight...... :wink: Theres your help bawb.. But anyhow it cleans great and is balanced very well, Easy to fly around the room on the jobs completed with it thusfar. This wand & the Bob V. Crazy Triangles make a very leathal Combonation For Filthy Carperts! Oh and that guy with the picture of GNARLLY Capret..... Is he serious???

TimP

I have to agree with curtis and Bob on the soil level in the picture. Moderately soiled. When the carpet is black that's heavy......I had one today like the one in the picture. Cleaned up nicely but there is a bunch of wear. I got 3 red spots out of it...olefin is awesome for red removal.

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
Maybe we could get Les to private label some 02 system and put the super secret Vawter Sauce label on it.. maybe then he would try prespray and rinse combo.. hmmm..

Greenie

Mr. 007 said:
Indeed that GH Wand is worth its weight...

Did I read earlier, Mr Bawb doesn't supply you with a stair/utility tool?
Do you clean much upholstery?

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
We only deal wit Lisa...as SHE seems to be the calmer one of yous two............and has all the brains and the common sense!

Larry B

Name
Larry Burrell
bob vawter said:
We only deal wit Lisa...as SHE seems to be the calmer one of yous two............and has all the brains and the common sense!

Looks like Bawb is working the system :roll:

Able 1

Name
Keith
I can only imagin what you would think of an airpath!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom