Greenie's Truckmount Direct

Mikey P

Administrator
So Greenie..

What exactly are you selling these days?

What exactly do you have in stock and what are you a sales rep for?

What forms of payment to you take?

What lines are you looking to take on?

I'm asking because I honestly don't know.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Re: Greenie's Truckcmount Direct

SPELL CHECK ...please.. :roll:

TruckCmount.. :oops:

It is RudE to mis-spell the name of his company... :?

Get it Right....TRUNKmount Direct.... :p :lol:

Chads

Supportive Member

I think Greenie is holding out for California to legalize weed so when it happens, his biz is going to take off with a name like greenie, he is bound for sucess. jk. :mrgreen:

Mike Draper

Chads said:
I think Greenie is holding out for California to legalize weed so when it happens, his biz is going to take off with a name like greenie, he is bound for sucess. jk. :mrgreen:

lol, good one!

LeeCory

I was waiting for his response when this whole thing came out. To let us know what's up and if he still wants business.....

Unless I missed it, I didn't see it. So I figured he was out of business until I saw Jim Pembertons post yesterday. He usually sells me a valve and some little trinkets every year or so, but I just got one from Cobb cause I didn't think Greenie was around anymore.

Greenie

Thank you Mike for putting my name in lights again.

Although it's true this year has been a rough one, I have managed to overcome many of those challenges.

I have reduced inventory, and only stock and sell what guys need from me on a regular basis, custom orders are on hold for now.

I still sell most of what you recognize from the GreenGlides history, including glides (I do not make them), as well as the Greenhorn wands, stair wands. vac hose, KMA parker sol. line 2.5" accessories etc...

I have an Online Store being created as I type this, you will be able to order your Greenhorn at midnight in your underwear and click and pay and be done with it, email notifications and everything, I expect to have it online Nov 1st.

In fact, the Greenhorn wands are incredibly popular, and are running 2-3 weeks backorder, but I have to answer the phone and everything else, I should be able to catch up by this time next month.

Some of my brands I rep are Judson, Releasit, HOS (Hruby OP and accessories),Production Metals, California Metals, VacAway, Mytee, MasterBlend, Genuine GreenGlides, and I will be adding several more in the spring as well as FINALLY hiring office personnel.

But...for the winter, it's just me, I feel this will be a lean and dry winter, I'm sure Lisa would agree.

So feel free to place your orders, email is still the best, with phone being second.

TruckmountDirect@Gmail.com (until the store is complete)
925-452-7282 (until I get a toll free number)

And thank you all of my long time customers for being patient, and working with me through this transition.

And don't forget the NEWEST product from Judson Labs:

Old Fashioned Snake Oil Shampoo.

Triple concentrated, the ONLY encap shampoo on the market that can be uses as little as 2oz. per gallon, and cut grease, and crystalize like there is no tomorrow.
A single gallon will clean a path a foot wide and 5 miles long!
It's an excellent value.
$179.80 a case

And for the month of Oct. with a full case purchase ask for your FREE quart of Magic Bullet encap spotter and booster, the Only spotter recommended to use with Snake Oil crystalizing chemistry.

Avail. only at Judson Labs and Truckmount Direct.
864-233-6442 East
925-452-7282 West

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
Greens,

You need that online store like yesterday!

I, and probably everyone else here didn't know you had all those good products.

You're definately going to need help once its up.

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
Just out of morbid curiosity: How long ago did you order & did you already pay for the juice :?: :!: :?:

Wandslinger

Name
Tom Meyer
Ordered over a week ago and no update. No out of pocket expense yet. I remember the good old days when you would place an order and would get emailed a short time later and then a second email letting you know it was getting shipped. I will hang in there for Greenie, but hurry up and straighten your shit out my friend.

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
I'd imagine he'll get you taken care of. Give him the benefit of the doubt for now... Let us know if it goes south though (& of course if it doesn't).

People are watching, Jeff.

Name
I'm Rick James
Jeremy said:
I'd imagine he'll get you taken care of. Give him the benefit of the doubt for now... Let us know if it goes south though (& of course if it doesn't).

People are watching, Jeff.

Maybe it would be a good idea to take a break and get his life straighten out and then come back on top verses having unhappy customers with a bad reputation.

Good time to go find yourself.

Greenie

I'm good. Just short on time, and long on call backs...bare with me.

And it was good talking with Tom tonight, have some more O2 coming out from Les soon.

Here is the deal....

I only want to spend 10 hours a day at the shop, and after 6 hours on the phone, I'm running out of time to fill boxes, answer emails, build wands etc...

Add to that .. I have to Buy a Pallet of vac hose, and Spools of solution line in order to fill a simple order for 50' of KMA line It may take more than a few days to fill some orders...so hopefully you won't order Orange vac hose when I have two pallets of blue....so...This is what I will try and do.

On a good week I ship every other day....on a bad week it might be 3 days plus to get stuff out the door.

So If I can turn your order around quickly, I will. If I can't I'll give you my best ETA, and I'll do my best to follow up with shipping emails and tracking numbers etc...

I won't do billing until the weekend, and I have a new CC merchant service, so you guys who don't care for PayPal etc...can just use a CC like normal.

Some orders I will wait to process the card before i ship.

In the mean time while I wright the ship, please try and use email as much as possible, when the store is online, please try that first.
I love to help, and talk with the best of them, but if we can keep the chat down to 10 mins. a call and solve some problems quickly and get back to work, it'll be best for everyone.

Thanks for all of your patience, and long time support.

Sometimes we only hear the "bad" experiences, go ahead and feel free to post positive experiences as well, lots of folks look for guidance on where to get specialty and high performance accessories.

Askal

RIP
Name
Al
I have had recent business dealings with Jeff and feel I have been treated fairly. It was a few days behind what I would call immediate service but not negligent at all.
Al
ps This kind of "Throw the shithead under the bus" attitude is like cleaning for a customer for 10 years and then make one mistake and they kick you to the curb. Remember how that feels?

Wandslinger

Name
Tom Meyer
I never really doubted Jeff because I consider him a friend of mine. I knew he would come around. I kept my conversation down to about ten minutes and everything is good. The new stuff he has coming out sounds pretty awesome! Thanks...

Greenie

How about I change the name to Greenie's BrokeDick Direct until Christmas or so....guaranteed to get to you by spring?

Oughtta have fun with that in the Tard Yard **********.

Seriously, thanks for all the support from everyone here on MB.

Whoa...the emails are loading up, you guys rock!

Mikey P

Administrator
Seriously, with all the guys who make their livings off the Boards I bet we could fill up the Rosselle classroom at least once.

Imagine Duane, Greenbean, Nick, Taf, Cobb, Olson's mouthy wife, Richard Crawford, Lisa, The Cermaks, Guerkink, Ricky, Wax Museum and Polished, Dusty and Clark, Savage Brevick all in the same room with Toburen running around them with pom poms and a wig?

Lora Olson

Mikey P said:
Seriously, with all the guys who make their livings off the Boards I bet we could fill up the Rosselle classroom at least once.

Imagine Duane, Greenbean, Nick, Taf, Cobb, Olson's mouthy wife, Richard Crawford, Lisa, The Cermaks, Guerkink, Ricky, Wax Museum and Polished, Dusty and Clark, Savage Brevick all in the same room with Toburen running around them with pom poms and a wig?

I heard John in his office just howling laughing a bit ago...now I know why.

At least you spelled our name righ! :lol:

Good one mikey...that was pretty funny!!!

bmas

I have to say that I have only delt with Jeff a few times and everytime he was very helpfull. He answered every dumb question I had and made sure I was ok with everything before I hung up. Let's face it times are tough out there and I think you would agree when times get better for greenie things will get better for all.
Best of luck Jeff!!
Brad Mastrangelo
Mastrangelo's Carpet Cleaning

Josh Adler

Greenie YOUR MY HERO........

Seriously tho guys....Greenie is a great guy and i love that hes within walking distance of me now. He has always been willing to answer any questions i have even if hes too busy to. A+++++ guy to work with.

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton

If Steve reads this, he'll have nightmares for weeks. It would be like being stuck in the middle of the Rocky Horror Picture Show for him.

Lefty724

Name
E
I agree! I have talked to Greenie a few times....and he has been awesome man! Never to busy to answer all my questions (and I have a lot of dumb/newbie questions) and has guided me on what and the "what not's" to do. I know he is way too busy to give a guy like me any kind of attention, but he does anyway!

Even though my equipment is not his cup of tea, he is willing to help me with what I got and get me on the right path with what I have to work with.

I am very new to the trade and he has helped me 1000%!! Thanks Greenie.....you rock man!!!

R

R W

Hell....I've called him at Greenglides for a part or 2, and it would arrive in 1 or 2 days, and I'm in Ohio.....2000 miles away.

I'll support him. He got me to go to 2 1/2 vac on the Genny, and never looked back.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom