Greenie's Truckmount Direct

gary mackay

I have to vouch for Greenie because while he was supposed to be installing a truckmount for me he was also under or in my truck taking calls, making fun of Larry the homeless carpet cleaner & his Marty Feldman eyes while at the same time taking care of someones chimps in the shop next door. He took several orders while under my truck & I can prove it because he scratched in a few orders in the paint on the underside floor. Greenie is a multi tasker master!

I've only dealt with greenie a couple times, with NO problems whatsoever! When I bought my greenhorn from him he actually talked me out of buying 2.5 hose and suggested that I try 4 to the door first to see if I liked it. Hell, he even sent me a free Y to run 4 to the door. How many suppliers are gonna talk you OUT of a purchase, then send you a free item? Gonna upgrade to 2.5 in the spring, and I'll be buyin' it from greenie 4 sure!

wired

I bought his green glide wand and two and half inch hose in blue a couple of years ago and never had a problem with them . I have called him a few times and he has always been helpful. I by my judson juice from him since he is so close to me. I will support him 100%. Steve

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
Greenie, the solution to the problem is to have some kind of device in your phone that disconnects after 10min :lol: "Sorry, you have exceeded your time limit"

Gotta drop by sometime, wanna try the snake oil.

Albert

Michael S

Supportive Member
Name
Michael Schoeny
Thanks Greenie-
Ordered some valves last Thursday and they were at my door today. Thanks for the great service as always.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Ahhh...The ole attage....." ALL PRESS...IS GOOD PRESS.."

Even ...bad press...Has BOOSTED SALES... :wink:

See ..Jeff...Mike's little "Shout out"...is paying DIVIDENDS.... :shock:

Back
Top Bottom