Has the Silver Bullet finally arrived?

N

NUCLEAN

We are in the process of revising the language to clarify our back instruction label. In theory, if you set a TM at 175F+ by the time it gets to the 5-7 quart hydroforce container its 140-160F? There are other factors such the hose length, outside temp, psi that also affect the net heat at the bottle. But the long of the short of it, we are not requiring any special hot water requirements above and beyond any other oxygen based powdered presprays. But the FUSION Oxygen system is different then the others. But moving forward, If the H2O in the 5-7 qrt Hydroforce container can be in neighborhood of 150F-160F your good to go. Again thats if you want to harness the ultimate of the Oxygen cleaning potential of FUSION.

Warm Regards
Erik
NUCLEAN

Last edited by a moderator:

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
I used mine the other day, here are some of my findings

the front label came off the package

the printing ink on the back label smeared

with 1oz in the mulit-sprayer jug
Powder seems to be a fine consistency but seems to clump up a little and it hard to dissolve in lukewarm water, the multi-sprayer pick-up tube screen plugged a few times even after shaking the jug, I have not used it in the hydro force but did mix up a big batch with hot on the last job. Hope this will fix those issues but not sure how long a shelf live it has when premixed.

while prespraying it seems to have a bitter orange smell, rinsed with water only, it seems to have a masterblend soapfree type smell but that just may be from my solution hoses, this was still and hour into the hot/steam 280 coming from the truck, 125' of solution hose and 80 outside temp, water only rinsing process

it rinses easy with no soap build-up in the vac hoses

it took out quite a few spots that redline doesn't and would usually need a pig or pog to remove

now to the armpit type spot stick, it removed quite a few marker pen spots with a very hot rinse but didn't work on the red marker, red 1 and steamer took out the red marker
unknown orange spot, red 1 and steamer no luck but while spot was still warm and wet from steamer, the stain stick took out the stain

Last edited:

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
I guess a Hydro Force will not be able to deliver Maximum Efficiency than...

Will a Multi Sprayer work at that temp?

I run my hydro force at high temp, I don't know what consistency it delivers but it does work so I just water everything down and pull out the metering tip

N

NUCLEAN

Q:Shelf Life of FUSION once mixed with water.

A: There hasnt been enough data back from the field yet to answer this question with 100% certainty. But what we do know is the cleaning side of the FUSION formula for these stains: Grass, Blood, Sauces, Gravies,tea, coffee, wine, few other stains. If plotted out on a graph will show a cleaning decline approx 12-24hours and beyond. So in other words, if CC'r needs to have the full cleaning potential of FUSION. We suggest mix what you need for job. But on the flip side there will be some parts of the FUSION formula that may not be affected.

For example consider this heavily blood soiled carpet.
http://mikeysboard.com/forum/showthread.php?263000-A-Bloody-Mess

The mixing ratio for this project was approx 1.5oz of FUSION per gal. This one fit into the Extreme catagory for dosing. The dwell time was approx 15mins. Hot water was used not cold as some may have advised. The picture appears to demonstrate that FUSION tackled this blood stained carpet very well. However, if this was mixed the day before and just left sitting all night. IMO i dont think Pat would have seen the same performance where the blood just rinsed right out... Just saying

Q2: i am wondering about that helix 360 thing?????

HELIX 360 is more then just a antidescaler, it boosts cleaning efficiency of NUCLEAN products
 Reduces Wicking
 Prevents "brown water and clogged jets hoses, fittings.
 Saves $$ by extending the life of your equipment (Pump, Heater, etc)
 Non-toxic

The great value to the cc'r is you only have to replace the Helix 360 media one time a year. Thats based on 200gallons a day at 365 days a year running through the helix. The recharge investment is only $19.88 which is 1 lb of Helix media. So a little bit goes along way.

Hope this helps
Erik

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
The Helix 360 looks good too.

helix-360.jpg

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
BAM!

POWWW!

ZOWEEEEE!

Nothing new....it's all in the marketing.

Mikey P

Administrator
I'd love to have one of those Helix's on my Judson. My old prochem softener is very suspect.

Erik, will your labels be printed with non water soluble ink when you guys go live?

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
Yea Yea...what you just posted is whats on the site about it....

So is it like an inline softener??? And would it work with other products as well?? if not what makes your chems so special to work with them...

I know right Jimmy:headbang:

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
Eric,

What does the Helix do that my onboard particulate filter and water softener don't?

Name
Shawn Forsythe
Erik,

Is the Nuclean Helix 360 a "Siliphos" type water treatment device?

If so, do you think it has the capacity for the flow rate that an HWE TM would typically operate?

Will you have cleaning product MSDS sheets up on your site soon?

N

NUCLEAN

To answer the questions posted. The plastic shrink wrap was intended to protect the label. But it appears some are removing the entire the wrap. But we have a fix in the wraps :p

Regarding the Helix 360. It has a 3/4" female pipe threads, so it should flow for a typical tm. If you need more flow we have a 1" available but that is a special order. The H360 Is not a replacement for a water softener. If you have a water softener keep it, the Helix 360 will help the corrosive nature of a low pH H2O.Which does deteriorate "O" rings, solution hoses (black death) and some fittings. On the flipside, If you don't have a water softener, but you have the Helix 360. The CC'r wont ever have to worry about scale (magnesium,calcium) build up.
So in other words its designed to keep your TM or porty clean as a whistle from scale buildup. At $19.75 per year+ to recharge the cylinder. Its very economical....
Helix 360 does enhance the cleaning efficiency of FUSION. We have not tested it on other juices.

I'd love to have one of those Helix's on my Judson. My old prochem softener is very suspect.

Erik, will your labels be printed with non water soluble ink when you guys go live?

Mikey P

Administrator
I used Fusion on 3 resi jobs today.

Very low foaming action which I'm not use to..

Does not make some spots vanish instantly like some presprays do, which can be a good thing.

One greasy dog bed area did not clean up as well as expected and had to be recleaned.

Only one spot had to be posted spotted.:biggrin:

Shoe shine smell to it, much like CTI prosolve gel may not be a hit with my Hugger client base.

far to early to declare a it a winner.

Reactions: steve frasier

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Why I believe you....can....find...it right next to the high priced internet cult SCAMPOOS.

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
Whats the cost of the prespray? I didn't see it on the web site

seems to me it was $27.50 for the jar and about $14 to ship it from Nevada to Portland

it did come shrink wrapped which I thought was pretty nice, I did pull all the shrink wrap off when I opened it

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
I used Fusion on 3 resi jobs today.

Very low foaming action which I'm not use to..

Does not make some spots vanish instantly like some presprays do, which can be a good thing.

One greasy dog bed area did not clean up as well as expected and had to be recleaned.

Only one spot had to be posted spotted.:biggrin:

Shoe shine smell to it, much like CTI prosolve gel may not be a hit with my Hugger client base.

far to early to declare a it a winner.

how did you mix it and did you use it in the hydro force

Mikey P

Administrator
turns out the scoop included was a one ounce and not the two ounce I thought it was.

Scoops designed for specific products can get confusing.

one once of Cobbs Powermax will look nothing like once ounce of SnG if that makes sense as they are very different in density.

Reactions: Zee

idreadnought

Supportive Member
Name
Richard
I love these miracle cleaners, New and improved, best product ever. I can stay up all night watching them on infomercials. Talk to any chemist and he will tell you that there is very little new in cleaning technology.

I do admit the deodorant bar was a unique twist on a spotter but the pricing is prohibitively expensive. Why not make the same thing in a bar like fels naptha, it would bring production costs way down.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom