Has the Silver Bullet finally arrived?

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
"Chemically sensitive individuals and asthmatics, should avoid recently cleaned carpet for at least 24 hours."
Hmm...........................
At least they are truthful.

1) How much longer than the "at least 24 hours"?
2) What about the poor dumb asses that spray it, day in and day out?

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
turns out the scoop included was a one ounce and not the two ounce I thought it was.

Scoops designed for specific products can get confusing.

one once of Cobbs Powermax will look nothing like once ounce of SnG if that makes sense as they are very different in density.

I have gone thru the same thought process many many times when switching in between products. A scoop of powermax and a same scoop of powerburst will be much different in weight.

Some of the more fine powders will be more densely packed in the same scoop as a more grainy product like powermax.

Last edited:

gimmeagig

Name
Roxy
I'm always looking for the next best cleaning product. I was using Chemeister Grease Eraser and loved it, my local supplyer talked me into trying out Esteam Attack and I was really impressed with that too.I have been using it for the last few months.Sometimes the results are really impressive other times not so much.I'm not sure if Attack is better than Chemeister Grease Eraser and now I saw the ad for the Fusion:
http://www.nucleansupply.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=1000
Is it better than what I'm currently using? I don't know.I'm always curious if there is such a thing as the ultimate killer spray.
In the pursuit of that, I suppose it is easy to end up having a whole bunch of different products on the truck if you're not careful.In the end that could be counterproductive.
I'm actually thinking I might simplify and go back to all Chemeister stuff. I never had to re-clean anything with that, where as with the Attack I had do come back a couple of times already.

N

NUCLEAN

The following are some recent pics from Pats Carpet Care, who used the FUSION prespray only. Below is a few more pics of that bloody clean up job.

Last edited by a moderator:
N

NUCLEAN

I was told the home owner was so overwhelmed at how well it turned out. That she tipped Pat an extra $30.

Last edited by a moderator:
Name
Carl Franklin
did a resi travertine job today with a sample of the fusion stuff. here is what i saw, it removed the old sealer and all the black filth in the porous holes and brightened/cleaned the grout lines very nice. this stuff rocks so far !
will try the stain stick next

Last edited:

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
did a resi travertine job today with a sample of the fusion stuff. here is what i saw, it removed the old sealer and all the black filth in the porous holes and brightened/cleaned the grout lines very nice. this stuff rocks so far !
will try the stain stick next

Did you polish the stone afterwards or was it just a cleaning job?
Did the Rowe juice do any damage or change to the level of sheen? (etching at all)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom