HellFire

rhyde

Name
rhyde
I had a cleaner call me yesterday he's thinking of buying a HAT. The issue of temperature came up i stated mine runs around 240-250 seemed concerned about not being able to break the 250 mark with such an expensive truck. i must confess i haven't paid too much attention to how hot my truck can get particularly after wrapping the upper zentherm. so today i let it roll and i was able to maintain 260-270 at the truck with my stock TI wand

DSCN0652.jpg

DSCN0653.jpg

Attachments

• DSCN0652.jpg
    DSCN0652.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 170
  • DSCN0653.jpg
    DSCN0653.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 148
G

If Homesmart bought the unit through a local distributor than he should definitely take it back there and let them work on/fix it.

If he bought it directly from BL/V, they need to step up. I agree with others, how can they sell the most expensive cleaning machine known to man and expect the new owner to be the one to get it working properly. My parents owned a water well drilling business for 30 years. Today I was telling him about this. He said on at least 5 occasions (that he remembers) the drill rig manufacturer sent someone out to his shop on their dime to fix problems he had with machines. Now that is service.

Mikey P

Administrator
Kevin the head wrench at BL left Arizona this afternoon in his Buick La Saber filled with Xentherm oil, a EDV, some pipe dope and a map to Stockton California.
20 hours on the road to make things right over night.

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
300 DEGREES BABY!!!! ALL DAY LONG!! LOL. STEP IT UP BOYS!! LOL.VAPOR STEAM BABY!!!!! LOL.

Golden Boy

Billy

Name
BH
Mikey P said:
Kevin the head wrench at BL left Arizona this afternoon in his Buick La Saber filled with Xentherm oil, a EDV, some pipe dope and a map to Stockton California.

What I want to know is why hadn't they already sent Kevin before the post on the board & If they did send him already why was it not fixed?

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
There could of been many reasons why .we don't always get the whole story or know what goes on behind close doors.............

never the less..they are going to take care of it..........in this case you couldn't ask for better......

Shane

Billy said:
Mikey P said:

What I want to know is why hadn't they already sent Kevin before the post on the board & If they did send him already why was it not fixed?

Gimme a break!!

I guess when something of yours don't work you expect the manufacture of that product to send a factory rep to fix it at your house. Get real!!

Greenie

It's unfortunate that Homesmart Louis is having these heat issues, but I'm glad to hear he's getting some service, as I know the top brass at BL is out of country at the moment, and I must say the tech support in your drive way is above the call, try that with another Mfg.

Billy

Name
BH
Shane said:
Billy said:
Mikey P said:

Gimme a break!!

I guess when something of yours don't work you expect the manufacture of that product to send a factory rep to fix it at your house. Get real!!

No I don't expect that type of service & it is good that BL is doing this it shows good customer service. One of my concerns is while I have been looking I have been told the Vortex has an extensive service network now to fix all issues. So why does BL need to fly & drive out to fix Brand new built Vortex trucks if they have such a good service network? Again I commend BL for sending someone out to fix the issues that is above & beyond what standard customer service is GIVE BL. A PAT ON THE BACK FOR THIS.

But remember I asked why did Louis have to bring this to a public board? Did he bring it to BL attention first or go straight to the boards?

$98,000.00 truck setups shouldn't need factory reps so soon IMHO. Yes there could be minor issues but they should be easily fixed with overnight shipping & a phone call.

So Shane why don't you get REAL!!!!

G

I agree with Billy. This should have been taken care of before it went to the boards. This tells me that Blueline didn't think the problem was important until he went public.

That is unacceptable to me. I don't care which company it is.

Dave

G

I agree that there's more to every story than we all know. It sounds like BL is making the effort to fix it and that's all anyone can hope for. Good job to them.

To answer Shane's question: I've never bought anything for $90k. I would expect though, if I paid that much for a boat, an RV, a Vortex, a air duct unit, a welder, or just about anything else, if there was a problem the manufacturer better be ready to fix it! Even if it means getting someone out there in person. Especially when its brand new or the problem has been going on since he got it.

Again, BL is a top notch company and I'm sure they'll get it handled.

hogjowl

Idiot™
We don't have all the facts, nor do we actually know if the dude really reported this to BL in the first place.

What we KNOW, if we can believe Mikey, is that BL is stepping up and taking care of things.

So, quit making a mountain out of a fon johnson and let it go.

Good grief ... you guys act like you expect BL to be as responsible as Aerotec, or something!

Billy

Name
BH
admiralclean said:
Good grief ... you guys act like you expect BL to be as responsible as Aerotec, or something!

That was just mean :lol: :twisted:

G

There are alot of company's that step up to the plate. Just not in this shitty industry.

Buy a 100k lazer or CNC center. If its down for 2 days, a factory rep from Chicago or LA is on your doorstep. It doesn't matter if your in a 500,000 foot building or a pole barn.

Its called I just spent 100k (actually more than that if you really figure out how much one spent) and just fix the damn thing with no questions asked.

I had to explain this thought to Clark when I had one of his OP machines down. Just fix the damn thing and get it done now.

Thank you

Shane

Billy said:

I am real and conduct my business like a professional like most on this board. The last thing I do is stick my nose where it don't belong. You don't own a Vortex/AT but you always chime in like you have one sitting in your driveway. When and if that day comes maybe you just might know what your talking about.

P.S. Are you mad at me now. :p

Audra

What you don't know won't hurt you SHANE.....& You apparently don't know much!!! What is it that you have in for Billy in the first place. Didn't know that people can only comment on posts that pertain to the machine that they own...Think you need to mind YOUR own business. Billy wasn't talking to you...looks like you are the one putting your nose in where it don't belong. Oh & everyone on this doesn't own a V or AT so you make NO sense what so ever!!!

Billy

Name
BH
Shane said:
Billy said:

I am real and conduct my business like a professional like most on this board. The last thing I do is stick my nose where it don't belong. You don't own a Vortex/AT but you always chime in like you have one sitting in your driveway. When and if that day comes maybe you just might know what your talking about.

P.S. Are you mad at me now. :p

No I'm not mad I actually feel sorry for you.

As for sticking my nose where it doesn't belong. As long as I am a potential owner of any brand of truck I will continue to put my nose in. So how do you like that? Besides while we are at it you keep sticking your nose in my business so why not take your own advice? I don't remember asking for Shane's opinion on anything but I did ask a legitimate question about the subject. I actually have no interest in you at all.

Are you mad now? If so I'm sorry.

Oh & when I do buy a new truck what will that change? I have seen both trucks & talked with many people about both the V & the AT. I don't make decisions without allot of research it is the way I do business. If I use your way of thinking I wouldn't be able to learn anything.

Shane

Yikes!!! I'm being tag teamed.

Don't feel sorry for me......just look at the post above yours.

Mikey P

Administrator
Oh give it a break you three.

Homesmart's truck was partially fixed by Blueline's head mechanic and will be "touched up" at their local dealer this week. There is just some things you can't do in a drive way.

The result of swapping out the faulty EDV was 30º more heat.

All is good.

G

Maybe now is a good time to re-visit the rule about allowing spouses to post on the boards. :evil:

Michael Ellis

Name
Michael Ellis
We keep a pair of PVC caps on board to warm up. We pressure wash the walk way, truck etc to get things warmed up.

It's called synergy.

HomeSmart

hey sorry everyone that I have been negligent to post recently, been really busy, Blueline sent out top dog to fix the problem, obviously in my driveway it made it rather difficult, there were some issues with my new diverter. Blueline then sent out another diverter and had it replaced by a newer improved diverter which ROCKS !! Killer heat....did a limestone tile jog on thurs the day MF began ,held staedy at 260 degrees with an SX-12 @ 750 psi.
After some of the issues/problems with my Vortex have been resolved, I would like to thank Thom, Shawn and especially Chuck for their efforts and hard work to rectify the situation and I thank you .....I now have the Ultimate cleaning machine !!

harryhides

Name
Tony
HomeSmart said:
can people just edit their reply at will before you have a chance.......the last post is re-written before i could post...a last minute retort perhaps !!
bye the way I am actually not bichin....just wanna know what I can do to get hotter and suck more, I dont care if its a Venturi,.....I wanna know what to tweak on my Vortex.

Hey Louis, yes you and everyone else can edit or delete their posts at any time.
Was nice to have met you and I'm glad your unit is now working full bore.

:p

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom