HellFire

HomeSmart

No damn-nation.
WTF
I have a brand new Hat 7000 and I am getting maybe 230 heat ATT out of her ATW much less, cranked my Kunkle up to 18Hg two days ago...better but I need more. Input from fellow HAT owners appreciated but input from all helpful.
gonna upgrade to 2.5 to the door and wand valve extensions and high flow jets with the feather touch trigger once Grennie gets back to me, what else are you guys doin
p.s. adjusted the diverter valve piston ram (sorry thats the best I can descibe it) to full open/shut and then stepped it out with a series of washers.
When the diverter vale is wide open there is backflow out the muffler. Is this bad ?Am I losing heat here.
When the PTO is Disengaged there is still a small amount of exhaust coming out the ?Blower /transmission exhaust port/ while driving ?
I know I suck Sorry I couldnt be more specific, blueline is vauge and I know I get get another 40-60 degrees more heat uot of it....especiallly with the upgade to the hat 7000.
i know this post sucks,,,,but another note ...I rev the Tac up to 1700.(open Ports)...but as soon as i put a vac load on it (close ports) it drops to 800 or less, It' will actually fall to 0 and not give a reading at all....is my gauge faulty or what.
thank you for allowing me to ramble and I thank you in advance for any response.
confused

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Calm down Louie and come back and rewrite your post in English this time.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Is BL selling through distributors yet?

If so, I'd go see the local disty you bought at.

"blueline is vauge"

Vague??? about what?
Maybe they can't figure out what your trying to tell them.
Maybe (if bought thru local disty) they don't have enough experience with the new machine to know what's up.

Or maybe your talking to the wrong person.

I don't own a V, but When ever I call for info about mechanical systems, I want to talk to the guy who physically builds and/or works on them.
NOT a salesman or even the owner.
No knock on Thom, but the grunt building and maintaining the equipment often knows more about the intricacies of the machine

I'm curious though, why would the optional blower give you more heat over the stock 68 blower?

If I recall, didn't Billy with the Whizzbang franchise V mention he only gets 210 dual wanding?

Good luck, must be frustrating to have the most expensive and LOUDEST TM in hood and can't figure out what's wrong with it.

Maybe BL has decided that the V only needs to run luke warm water like some of their slide ins....

..L.T.A.

HomeSmart

o.k. in laymans tems why is my 90K hat 7000 not getting near as hot as others, Demien Aka spotless came out thurs we claened 600 sq ft of moderately soiled carpet after 30 minute drive time with 220 gallon water tank achievieved maybe 220 heat at the truck. with 6008 blower (granted 2.5 in hose and modified/ much improved wand, high flow ect, he's at 260 the guage was tacked..............way
hotter

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Isn't his an older Venturi V unit built by Aerotec?

And Smart, larger hose and wand mods don't make more heat.

The heat exchangers do

..L.T.A.

HomeSmart

meAt....blueline is vauge means I don't think they want to answer the issue
they are selling ferrari's that need to be tweaked to perform the way they should and its just to cover thier ass on warranty stuff, actually i Don't blame them.
Chuck has been around forever and is one of the few guys on the planet that know what kind of heat you could get out of a Prochem 150A with the smokestack,(I got close to the same heat 15 years ago just sucked to fill the kerosene tank every morning) he is a top star tech/builder, ect and has been most helpful but I think corporate is holding him back.
In essense I have the top rated machine on the planet for the top rated price and after 6 months of tweaking and help from the people on this board.....thank god....I'll have it..........
damn ...does this mean i have to pay for it still !!OOPS....

HomeSmart

can people just edit their reply at will before you have a chance.......the last post is re-written before i could post...a last minute retort perhaps !!
bye the way I am actually not bichin....just wanna know what I can do to get hotter and suck more, I dont care if its a Venturi,.....I wanna know what to tweak on my Vortex.

rhyde

Name
rhyde
wrap your upper zentherm heat exchanger and the fresh water exchanger with header wrap. have you been bleeding off air trapped in the upper zentherm periodically? facing the front it's the valve on the top left of the upper heat exchanger.

G

Louis,

I'm sorry to hear about your problems. You shouldn't have to wrap your water tank or xentherm exchangers. Is your Xentherm oil full? Did you try to vent the air out of the system?

I don't know if they changed the heating system since Blueline started building them but you should be getting more heat.

Dave

Matt King

What size are your wand jets and how many? Also, what pressure do you clean at? If you're running higher flow, 230 is pretty good isn't it?

Greenie

I suspect it's his exhaust diverter.

Let's fix your truck and worry about hose later.

Mikey P

Administrator
When the exhaust is being diverted, nothing should be coming out the tail pipe.

When you are driving NOTHING should be coming out of the Xentherm HX/exhaust.

JHC! Do I have to do everything!!!???
Bring the fooking thing over here and I'll fix it.

Billy

Name
BH
This seems to be a recurring issue. What exactly is Blueline doing to fix this? I am making the assumption they are trying to fix this correct?

HomeSmart

good info everyone, periodically I burp the Xentherm which on my truck has been switched over to mobile32 I think, It's supposed to be much better then Xentherm which isn't Xentherm either. Its like Dacron, Decron....whatever... Mobile I can get local...I'm happy and full of oil.
I am for sure gonna wrap the heat exchanger just for giggles.
In a closed system, is releasing the trapped air from the heat exchanger that big of a deal ?
I have a suspicion exhaust diverter is the problem, I didn't check after I tweaked the exhaust diverter but last time I ran it there was a fair amount of of air coming out of the heat exchanger/Xn tailpipe right after cleaning PTO disengaged, and during cleaning alot of air coming out of the tailpipe.
Blueline says the truck is designed to do this, blah, blah something about backpressure blowback from the motor.....ect, ect.......no help !!
If they are addressing this they are keeping it a secret....shhhhhhh!

and MP what's your hourly rate for fixing trucks,,, double cleaning rate X 2 for friends only upcharge add tax, local and federal,
lol thx man I know you're dying to help me and yes you do have to do everything.
P.S. whats the fix ??

Greenie

These machines are very simple, it's obviously the EDV from your description, no worries, easily remedied.

I'm gonna have Demien knock out push ups for not catching it.

HomeSmart

in Demien's defense he is the one that caught it. He just hasn't told me how to fix it.
p.s. Greenie, did you get my e-mail ? I need to pimp my ride with some 2.5 and upgrade my fake Ti wand with jet ext. new jets, feathertouch ect.
Demien also told me to ask you about a possible swap with the glide it came with, something about a hole vs a hybrid ? also need a glide for my prochem uph tool and stair tool. :p

Demien

Pleasanton, Ca. (just east of San Francisco)
Name
Demien lucero
In my defense I told you from the get go that you needed to rev up the RPM's and tighten the down your vac relief to get more heat and faster dry times. After about 20 minutes of cleaning I caught the divert er valve issue and brought it to your attention. If blue line engineered the divert er valve to allow some exhaust to travel out the tail pipe while cleaning I'm sure NO EXHAUST should travel through the heat exchanger while the unit is off. Its going to cook your heat transfer oil. The tac gage needs to be replaced!!!!
Demien

G

I called Aero Tech today and talked to Vlad. He told me Shawn called him because they didn't know what to do about the heat. Vlad told me they are using the wrong oil pump. If that doesn't fix the problem, it is in the heat exchanger design.

Thanks to Aero Tech they may fix the low heat problems. It is not the diverter.

Dave

Mikey P

Administrator
The diverter should not be letting exhaust out when cleaning and should definitely not be diverting while driving, thats a fact.

G

Why didn't Blueline send him a diverter immediately if that is the problem. When my clutch bolt came out I had a new pump and clutch in the morning. Blueline needs to service him. He spent 90,000.00 and I would settle for nothing less than top notch service.

I can't believe you would accept that Mike.

Dave

rhyde

Name
rhyde
Dave Rampage said:
I called Aero Tech today and talked to Vlad. He told me Shawn called him because they didn't know what to do about the heat. Vlad told me they are using the wrong oil pump. If that doesn't fix the problem, it is in the heat exchanger design.

Thanks to Aero Tech they may fix the low heat problems. It is not the diverter.

Dave

when did they start using this pump?

Mikey P

Administrator
Who said I accepted anything Dave?

I think it's total bullshit that Louis is not getting his issue resolved ASAFP!!!.

And I being the one who basically talked him into getting the machine, feel like shit because of it.

HomeSmart

no one should feel bad, and make no doubt I still feel like I have the ultimate cleaning machine. Demien told what the problem was but it seemed too simple.... In respect tactcs are gaged up to 1700 and HG to 18 still no heat !!!!!!!!!
my bad, sorry D you still never told me how to fix it...I am a new V owner and now I truly understand the heat system and that might be a benefit
, screwed with the exhaust diverter for over two hours today, made a slight positive adj. gonna run it balls out tom morrow morning and will post results.
It almost seems that the ex/diverter is either too small and allowing blowby/back/ or is misaligned with the throw-rod to the air diaphragm (for lack of better term) I tried to shut it off more...(you can actually see the butteryfly valve from the end of the exhaust with a flashlight)...and I couldn't align it. in low speed or neutral I could grab the diverted stem pull on it and virtually shut off the blow-by but once the rmp's were reved couldn't budge it. tried to adjust it a bunch of ways didn't happen.
In Blueline/Shawns defense he is sending a new exhaust divert er, after two hours today we got almost 220 clean tempt the tac.
Tom morrow will be a scientifically based test ith full results I will ppst it her of course
start bfull tank 220 degrees
run time of engine warm up- miles driven rmps whatever else you guys can think of.
PSS when nPto engagued it is more then a car running at high idle exhausting( diverter valve open position)out of the truck exhaust and I am not okay with paying 90K for a truck with no nuts
I dont mind the 90K .....BLUELINE is Sandbagging, thanks for the free diverter and who'll pay me for 2 plus hours of labor F,N with the most powerful truck on the planet which I have too drive one hour away to have the diverter replaced didn't catch that at the factory did ya.....oh thats right you dont clean carpets you just sell the best machines

G

Man, just when it seemed safe to go back to the Vortex side.....something like this happens. Not good.

Good luck getting it fixed. For $90k it seems if the thing isn't working the manufacturer would be flying someone out to fix it on the spot!

Demien

Pleasanton, Ca. (just east of San Francisco)
Name
Demien lucero
I told you from the get go you should take the truck to your Vortex/Blueline distributor to have the issues repaired. I have never heard of anyone buying an 80,000 Mercedes and then having to wrench on the car them selves because the car would not go over 60 mph on the freeway. I think one of the big benefits of Blueline buying vortex is for owners to have dependable local support. Vortex sold you a truck and they should be responsible to repair it if it is not running up to par.
It seems vortex is trying to help you diagnose the problem, now have your distributor hold up his part of the deal and have them do the repairs.
Demien

adamh

Supportive Member
Name
Adam Hale
Why would you not go first to the BL dealer to get it fixed? Driving an hour is not bad, you could be trying to do it all by yourself or driving it to Utah. The local dealer is supposed to take care of you. Got to them first every time.

HomeSmart

do you really think the distributor is going to know what to do when BlueLine is saying that 220-230 is the standard...after enough phone calls and bitchin, they sent us out a new diverter....
p.s for 87K you also get 3000 psi goodyear hose with no bend restrictors.........WTF, after bitchin to Shawn we got them in the mail yesterday......yep you guessed it the cheap black vinyl crap that comes standard on syn-flex....
this truck comes packaged to have to pimp out/fix up your self.
Otherwise we would have ordered it with GPS and Backup camera.
Basically someone who knows how to CLEAN not build machines should sell these.

G

P.S...

You should of got the 95k version like a friend of mine has and you wouldn't have these problems. You would have others! LMAO

Chad

Name
Ron lippold
Hot Hot

:D :D Ouch a lot of heat, just put in some new jets 12 total. Did a evaluation full throttle for five minutes held 204 at 18 inch at 5280 ft. That's alot of hot water.

Mikey P

Administrator
Louis

Stick a big fat Russet Potato in your exhaust pipe tomorrow on your first job.( with the unit and pump on)

I'll bet you 92 K that your oil heats up to 310º in under 15 minutes.

$40,000 is the industry standard for a unit with 230º heat

Back
Top Bottom