Here is another video made by a Bonzer owner

Bob Pruitt

Name
Robert Pruitt
The guy that posted this video mentioned he used very strong mix pre-spray...so the Bonzer is essentially rinsing. There were streaks in the original video that the guy said came out with his dry stroke.

No vacuum pass needed?

Last edited:
Reactions: Desk Jockey

SamIam

Name
sam miller
We picked up large stuff, pre sprayed used a grandi groomer for pet hair and picked up a bucket full of stuff had about 5-6'lbs of crap in the filter when finished.

If you can't vacuum remove your glide. Holy cow!

Reactions: Bob Pruitt

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
The guy that posted this video mentioned he used very strong mix pre-spray...so the Bonzer is essentially rinsing. There were streaks in the original video that the guy said came out with his dry stroke. Edited video.
You could see the water shooting out the sides. That entire floor should have been dry passed. But it was hard to tell exactly since the video quality was on par with a big foot sighting.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
then he said he would buy them back and then made a joke about after ripping me off on your web program where you stole my database. Just saying

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
loyal owner since 1993 bought several models and you never addressed it but you are calling someone else out, Wow

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
who is the idiot who sold all those vac boosters, same types

FredC

Village Idiot
It would be a lot more entertaining if we had legitimate videos from real Bonzer owners that weren't posted by Rotovac. Pretty sad when the manufacturer has to toot their horn because nobody else will.

That was posted by a real Bonzer owner, Ryan Jankauskas, in a facebook group

as for the streaking it was addressed:

Lee Stockwell Leaving streaks in the video

Ryan Jankauskas I addressed that to a few other people. Doesn't leave them when I dry pass. With 500psi it doesn't leave them at all.

Roger Loghry Loghry so does the wand the sx15 360 the bonzer has made ny life alot better when i clean residential carpet with it looks beatifull so dont knocvk iot till you try it!

Jc Ladyfish It does appear that the zipper doesn't leave those streaks and may not require a dry pass, judging by some vids that I've seen.

Sam Miller That's what I keep seeing too. Maybe psi to high?

Ryan Jankauskas At 500 psi it didn't leave them. I had to use 700 on this horrendous area. It was well worth the dry pass to get those results and blow them away. My rx-20 didn't leave it this clean. Doing the dry pass was still faster then using my wand doing over it 3-4 times back and forth.

and @Lee Stockwell I curate replies to ads I pay for on FB....shouldn't I?

Reactions: SamIam

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Ya it was and it was a real balistic thread too. Olsen, Eric boom boom. But ended well. Some lucky bastard got a deal of the century today on a Zipper.

If he didn't he blew it.

Reactions: Nomad74

Mikey P

Administrator
20160917_172341.jpg

FredC

Village Idiot
Maybe I am but it seems every time I see something positive about the Bonzer, it's coming from Rotovac. Do you own a Bonzer? Have any videos you can share?

I do not own a Bonzer.

I have used a bonzer both 1st and 2nd gen. I've observed, in person, people using both. I have posted videos of this.

I have also posted videos here from actual Bonzer owners.

and yes I troll the internet looking for interesting CC vids and topics

Reactions: SamIam

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
There is at least one guy on here that has had a newest version for a few weeks but has said nothing.

I will post a pic of my new zipper tomorrow.

No ones going to believe this but I actually cleaned for 8 hours yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom