Hit me up and you too can have my ergonomic wand valve.

F

FB7777

Holy crap, it's like I'm listening to Tim Cook on Apple's October conference call

So do you anticipate supply chain constraints ?

Reactions: Shane Deubell

dgardner

Name
Dan Gardner
Just did some revisions at the manufacturer yesterday. 3-4 week turn around time. I have two websites to work on www.ergowand.com and www.wand-eeze.com . Waiting on new product for video. Other parts are in the mail stream. 1st batch with be 25 units and then increasing increments to follow.

Dave, been 5 or 6 weeks. I see the two websites are still under construction. How's it coming? Any pics or videos yet?

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Just got the patent application done today. Still waiting for parts from manufacturer. I would like to do a video of how it makes your wand stroke 30% longer. Stay tuned.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
how many of these are out there and have been actually field tested and put through the carpet cleaning hell......

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Man.... Send me one to test...

I promise I won't rip your design off.. No interest in becoming a manufacturer or distributor at all with all these brokedicks in the industry.

Still hope, for your sake Dave, that it's something crazy good...after all you now criticized every wand on the market for how many years?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom