ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Sorry.
Will this make up for it?

this-grate-photo-u1.jpg

Name
jack zerkie
I;m thinking of a CX 15 I like the idea of no elect. cord , but I'm still open for ideas. I still have a RX 20 and the original roto vac and a rotary dri unit and a zipper, but still room in the storage for more oh and a encap unit from rick that I don't use. But LOVE my Cobb TM. jz.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I think you're having more fun playing with your tools than actually cleaning some carpet. Rather than a cx15, I would lean towards the zipper spinner. Works pretty much the same way but better extraction (back and forth) and I think less tool marking from the spinner.

GeeeAus

Supportive Member
Name
Grant Baverstock
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Brush head goodness...

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    85.3 KB · Views: 152

GeeeAus

Supportive Member
Name
Grant Baverstock
I imagine..

If you ask me it's like comparing a hard floor vacuum being used on carpet to one with a brush roll...
That's exactly the difference.

I'll wager you an opinion. I haven't tested any other RJEs but I have been following them a while now.

These are my thoughts

The 360i with brush head will best - any - other cleaning tool sold by any manufacturer regardless of what kind of equipment it's hooked up to.

The smallest portable with 360i and brush head will beat an Aerotech or Vortex with - any - wand, RJE or cleaning tool you like. Any....

Last edited:

Mikey P

Administrator
I think heat and good extraction is a bit more important than you think so an agressive RE like the Trex hooked to a large TM may beat your combo..

Maybe..

jesssed

Name
jesse
Does the vacumn seem to decrease with the brush head ? It seems like the orginal head has more vacumn? Also do you guys use the brush head on all your jobs instead of standard head?

Last edited:
Name
Scott Turknett
I think you're having more fun playing with your tools than actually cleaning some carpet. Rather than a cx15, I would lean towards the zipper spinner. Works pretty much the same way but better extraction (back and forth) and I think less tool marking from the spinner.
I love the spinner zipper so far. It cleans as well as my T-Rex, but faster. It also has a faster dry time.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom