Honestly,

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Judging from your posts, it may be a lot shorter if you only mention the ones that were not a joke.

☆ That was a joke.
☆☆ Did this cause you to be agitated?
☆☆☆ If yes, are you working better now?
☆☆☆☆ If yes, does it mean that from now on, it's a "must have"?
☆☆☆☆☆ Does Saiger (AKA- the overkill brother from another planet) has it?

Last edited:

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Hydroforce. Just carry both hoses and go with it.
Weighs a little more and is a little more cumbersome. Does not get entangled or looped around anything. I work solo, so I don't need anybody spraying other rooms, while I clean. Even when I had a helper for two years, I still preferred it that way. However, we did carry a QD splitter and an extra hose, so if we needed we could do it. Rarely did.

Not a religious decision, just what I was used to from the very beginning, so it could be a force of habit. I did try them separated for a couple of years. Didn't like it and found it to be more time consuming and a little more of a hassle.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Yes.
Otherwise, unless you soak it (which I don't recommend) the pre-spray will dry before you reach it.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Psi is determined by fiber, thickness of carpet and level of soiling. What kind of rinse and machine's dilution ratio is determined by fiber and soiling level.
No other adjustments. I use a fairly low amount of rinsing rinse.

Unless the situation justifies it and I am willing to disturb my 175's long lasting sleep in the back of my van, a brush, right pre-spray, correct dwell time and good heat does quite well.

Last edited:

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ9UJEJDDaImWp9QzxYhlQei-ToM6InFR8HRMEzcIUsjCy8XzZw.jpg

or

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcST069n8JR_-UWx-WpS1Fn0TgWp5y88nJM7NxR44yD_1amWW_AM.jpg

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
I know Marty, just waiting for the hammer to fall :winky:
He may as well have his fun. He already called me a scrawny, balding, old foreigner with an accent. All almost true. How much worse than that can it get? :eekk:

Both shampoo brush and pads.
A few Ti's, 12 flow.

Currently no CRB or RE. Will buy, if it made sense for my specific business. Currently it doesn't.
Had a Zipper and sold it. Great tool, not for me as per home cleaning in S.F. Both slowed me down and was harder on my back (cleaned very nicely). Funny, because Kellie for example found it to be easier on her back. Personal preference I guess. Will buy again if I had more commercial work with large open spaces (jobs that I am not looking for or promote).

I'll buy any tool, if it made my life easier and or saved me time, without compromising reasonable cleaning results and being ergonomically (including getting it in & out of the van etc.) advantageous.

Last edited:

dgardner

Name
Dan Gardner
Ofer, what's the typical soil load - do you clean a lot of clean carpet? Same process on the rat nasties?

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Dan, you may have noticed, from my brain light posts in the past, that I am not very technically or mechanically oriented.
What's soil load? And how do I measure it?

I just clean carpets. Never seen a clean carpet, they all need cleaning. A rat nasty in S.F. still costs a million. So by price alone, I suspect it won't qualify as such. Would it? :winky:

If they rebuild their Harley's engine on the living room's carpet, I am likely to decline. That alone may explain why, after all these years, I still don't have PCCSD (post carpet cleaning stress disorder.)

Last edited:

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
No Cimex, though I'd take Richard word for it that it's a great, dependable, highly productive machine that is well worth the cost.

At this stage of my career, I only do commercial that is willing to pay my prices and that I don't have to work after hours and or weekends.
In other words- very few. Not something I try to peruse. Had I wanted (actually had my kids wanted) to get into or expand my business, I would have.

Back
Top Bottom