Hot Van Advice...Especially good for Newbe broke dicks...

GRK STL

What suggestions do you guys have during drive time? I have no real solution yet other than covering the equipment with moving blankets. There have been a few days were we cancelled cleanings because of temp.

In some cases we are driving for 2 hours.

Name
Bruce
What suggestions do you guys have during drive time? I have no real solution yet other than covering the equipment with moving blankets. There have been a few days were we cancelled cleanings because of temp.

In some cases we are driving for 2 hours.
You must have a box truck ?

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni

heavy equipment cab heater

http://cabheat.com/coolantheaters.html

essentially the same as the heater core in your truck.
Route engine coolant lines to it and 12vt connection for the fan

note...I don't know anything about the outfit I linked ....whether their prices are good or bad
all i did was a quick google search so you could see what I'm talking about and what you need

..L.T.A.

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
http://vortex.plymouth.edu/uschill.gif

Just a reminder...western states are Very Cold...

My cuz in Phoenix said it was down to 22* last nite. As for keeping my baby warm, my new shop has infrared heaters. Point one toward the van and it becomes a big hot hunk of metal, which in turn heats the rest of the shop.

It was 68* here in NE Ohio yesterday. Washed my wifes car.

traverse.jpg

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom