• I dont

Votes: 4 13.8%

• Total voters
Name
Kevin De Medeiros
image.jpeg
I have the new version of that..
Works great but the filter cloggs up quick
Good to know. I've only had it for a couple weeks so I'll check it tomorrow. I do like having it on board . It worked great on a sectional I did last week that was covered in dog hair. And it was quick. For the money was a no brainer. Also picked up this Samsung at bestbuy on clearance. This thing is super well built and works great on residential carpet and for edging. Also do stairs at times with it. The roller head comes off and can use it as a canister vacuum.

Mark Von*Lay

Name
Mark
Just bought my second Hoover PortaPower....delivered yesterday.
Keeping the old one... a year old... in the house because it gets used on my own tile every other day.
This powerful small vacuum gets used on every job...tile, edging carpet, upholstery and is perfect for stairs.
Just over a hundred dollars on Amazon.

View attachment 73238
These baby's are awesome... I think we should all have one !!!

Reactions: Bob Pruitt

Bob Pruitt

Name
Robert Pruitt
These baby's are awesome... I think we should all have one !!!
I use it on every job I do. Nothing better for vacuuming upholstery. Tile floors it is light but powerful. Edging etc. great! I brought one to the last MF and it was used continuously by everyone...especially by Bill Yeadon for upholstery.

Reactions: Mark Von*Lay

ronbeatty

Name
Ron Beatty
Ron, we even pre-vacuum our billionaire clients.

Have you ever seen what it takes to maintain a home that would sell for 400 million?
No Mike, we don't have that kind of stupid people around here. This is a working class neighborhood.

Reactions: Jimmy L

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Most of my customers have better vacuums than most of the guys have on their trucks here.

that doesn't mean squat
cause most people don't vac worth a Tinker's damn.
and if they have housekeepers/cleaning wimmins , 'bout all that gets vac'd are the visible chunks on the top

..L.T.A.

Reactions: Jimmy L

steve_64

I've seen a lot of good house keeping done. None better than what Genny does though.

Of course I see the crap too.

None of them use a 56 blower though. Gennys job I didn't get crap in my filter. The other four jobs each one filled my filter.

Name
Nate W.
I remember I was about 13yo and I seen a single mother who literally swept her carpet with a broom.. It was in a low end apt that had CGD in it..

I looked at my pops and said, why is she sweeping the carpet....? Man I was soo green back then.. He educated me later on that everyone doesn't own a vacuum...:eekk:

ronbeatty

Name
Ron Beatty
that doesn't mean squat
cause most people don't vac worth a Tinker's damn.
and if they have housekeepers/cleaning wimmins , 'bout all that gets vac'd are the visible chunks on the top

..L.T.A.
I have been educating my customers on proper carpet maintenance for 42 years, most do a great job moving breakable items, vacuuming and securing their pets. Customers appreciate us inspecting their vacuum and recommending replacement or service. It is all in how you present your instructions for a successful cleaning. If you have the emotional need to vacuum, vacuum yourself to better health.

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Give Jim my apologies. I didn't mean to bash him

I just saw this. Mikey is just having fun and giving me far too much credit for any position I might take on the matter.

I just happen to like the tool because its lightweight and fits in the already overcrowded trucks most cleaners are forced to work out of with all of the additional services provided today.

Now if you decided to cast aspersions at my love of using distilled water or foaming peroxide, then we'd have something to talk about ;)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom