How do you instill the clean as you go attitude in your techs

Name
jack zerkie
No and I just replaced the kohler engine with the same. I 'm running at 3200 rps and the heat atm is steady at 250 and pegs past that. I'm going back to 2900 and hope the heat lowers. I had a Hydramaster 470 D that was that hot and I'm getting to old to work that fast. jz.

steve_64

I found if you have one of those courtesy hoses, just turn it on at the end of the job and spray the tools off with super hot water. It also cools your TM down as well. Takes 30 seconds and then at the last job, spray wd-40 on rag and wipe it down. Removes any water spots on the stainless and keeps it shiny and makes it easier to clean.
I hate picking up the hair balls off the ground and I hate leaving it in the driveway.
It would probably help if I had newer equipment though too.

Askal

RIP
Name
Al
If you are draining the tank on the job put a knee high nylon on the drain hose. We try to set 2 hours every Friday at the end of the day for maintenance oil change etc. Works better than any other way I have tried. 2 of our Jud sons are notorious oil leaders so that makes it tough.

steve_64

To flush my tanks I just turn the machine on after cleaning the filters and stick my garden hose In the vac port and turn it on full blast for about ten minutes.

I've been thinking about hooking up all the vachoses and doing this to clean them out too.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Apparently walmart...

10 pack for 5-6 bucks!
That's something I'd rather buy online, instead of looking like a creep buying panyhose. Someone might think I'm "that guy"
1c3029ae47cfd8cbadac050356502718.jpg

Reactions: jcooper

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom