I need a new sprayer.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Hey! :angry:

When did Nate get so picky about plugging into sockets?

:winky:

IMG_3363.JPG

Reactions: Desk Jockey
Name
Steve Lawrence
Multisprayer is the "gold standard"
if you buy the battery model, use the charging cord that plugs into the 12vt port you charge your fone with

keep it plugged in 100% of the time while in the van.
between jobs and over night .
Your battery will last years

we used corded and battery
Corded is a bit lighter , battery is more convenient

.L.T.A.
We like the cordless. Plug them into the wall with adapter every night and into the Butler console while trucks are out. Never lose charge.

Name
Jeff T
Multi-sprayer corded.
The less dependent you are on batteries, batteries holding charge, someone actually charging them etc. the better off you are. Only disadvantage- need electricity in the home you're spraying.

Old young-ens like Mr. Great forget the universal truth- simple is better.
Or maybe he was too busy sexting to ever learn :winky:
I disagree. I've got a corded, and cordless.... last year, today's big job took me, and a helper, 8.5hrs..... today, I was done in 4hrs, 50min.... guess which one was cordless.....

Able 1

Name
Keith
They have extension cords longer then 10'!! It took you almost 4 hours to plug in a cord..:icon_rolleyes:

I should really start using an electric sprayer instead of my hydro-force on commercial.. I could have saved some time on this last one!

Reactions: Nate The Great
Name
Jeff T
Improbable. Try again.

Would love to see your plug in technique.
Why do you say that? Last year, it was old carpet(changed in Feb.), power agitate with CRB, extact. This year, new van, (more heat-suction), and didn't have to set up 4TD, and no power agitate..... less set up, less hose/cords..... still think 'improbable '?

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Why do you say that? Last year, it was old carpet(changed in Feb.), power agitate with CRB, extact. This year, new van, (more heat-suction), and didn't have to set up 4TD, and no power agitate..... less set up, less hose/cords..... still think 'improbable '?

So, in other words, Jeff, it had absolutely nothing to do with the battery versus corded sprayer.
I have a socket in my van.... plugged in ALWAYS.....
I meant the wall plugging technique of the corded sprayer that added all the extra hours to your work. That plugging technique must be something else :winky:

Anyhow, we all have our preferences, likes and what we consider advantageous. They're all good.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
I think I'm going to go Multi Sprayer cordless.

Be sure to keep it plugged in when it gets put back in the van .
Run the cord permanently to where you stow it on the van so that doesn't get forgotten or neglected.

between jobs, over night and while on vacation ..plugged in
your battery will last years then.

if you don't follow that procedure, you'll be lucky to get more than a year out the battery

.L.T.A.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Gave up on the battery multisprayer. Bad connection with the plug in bla bla bla........jug dripping down and corroding the internals......bla bla bla...........bad design to have the internals right below the jug.........no easy access.......POS.

But I still use my plug in multisprayer for small jobs and furniture.

Name
Jeff T
So, in other words, Jeff, it had absolutely nothing to do with the battery versus corded sprayer.

I meant the wall plugging technique of the corded sprayer that added all the extra hours to your work. That plugging technique must be something else :winky:

Anyhow, we all have our preferences, likes and what we consider advantageous. They're all good.
Ok, ok, the battery sprayer wasn't the only reason... but it did help. I find it the cats meow for lots of things.... especially protector, and doing lots of uph. I modified it by adding a 25' coil airhose.

steve_64

Gave up on the battery multisprayer. Bad connection with the plug in bla bla bla........jug dripping down and corroding the internals......bla bla bla...........bad design to have the internals right below the jug.........no easy access.......POS.

But I still use my plug in multisprayer for small jobs and furniture.
I'm getting the plug in next. My pump started leaking on the battery sprayer now. Went to rural King and got on for $30 but pretty sure it won't last. Had to rig it up because it's 3/8 instead of 1/4.

Reactions: Living The Dream

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom