I used one of the worse wands ever today

SamIam

Name
sam miller
$1200 to torture my employees so tempting! They love the Mach 15.

And look the swivel is getting more affordable.

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Bob Pruitt

Name
Robert Pruitt
I tried Chandler Thompson's new Devastator wand at MF St. Pete. and I didn't want to give it back. So now I have one too :-)
pcctools.jpg

KevinD

Name
Kevin Dumas
I've said it for years. I think the first guy that develops a decent 1 3/4" tubed wand and gets a vacuum hose manufacturer to make 1 3/4" vacuum hose is going to hit the mother load.

steve_64

Inch and three quarter with a flare on the end to two inch. Same as the stair tool. Prichem quad wand and prochem extended stair tool.

My bane was the same way.

steve_64

Is that meant to be an endorsement?
I did like my bane wand but don't use it anymore.
And that stair tool is inch and a half flared to two. I just pulled it out for these stairs. It's a new tool to me. And it wasn't $600!

hogjowl

Idiot™
I tried going to that 1.5 tube PMF that Melon was hawking last year. I liked it, enjoyed using it, but in the end I had to put it away. The humidity down here is bad and my customers noticed the longer drying times.

It was embarrassing actually.

steve_64

I tried going to that 1.5 tube PMF that Melon was hawking last year. I liked it, enjoyed using it, but in the end I had to put it away. The humidity down here is bad and my customers noticed the longer drying times.

It was embarrassing actually.
I have only gripped a 2 in wand and thought omg my arms will fall off if I used this daily.

But with a glide they may not be to bad. I'm willing to give it a try one day especially if it really helps dry times.

KevinD

Name
Kevin Dumas
2 inch is king. You alternative types are all gay
Here is a quote from "2013"
You have flip flopped many times over the years on 1.5 versus 2.0

If you are young and in good physical condition, wrestling 2 inch hose all day won't be too hard on you. As you age, you will begin to as yourself what the point is?

I reached that age last year, at age 54.

I now use a 1.5 inch wand and whip.

I don't have a drying time problem, nor do my carpets look any less clean than they did when I was following the bulletin board culture.

Reactions: Todd Millar

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I have only gripped a 2 in wand and thought omg my arms will fall off if I used this daily.

But with a glide they may not be to bad. I'm willing to give it a try one day especially if it really helps dry times.
I felt the same way when I was using my Mach12 wand. For the cheap price of a mach15, it's worth trying. I won't go back to 1.5" unless my joints tell me to

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom