I want to send a mailout to all the churches and Childcare centers. Little help Please

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I have to disagree Bawb... I never knew a crackhead to want clean carpets... And local strip joints could give a rip about clean carpets...most have duct tape holding it together...

Maybe there's a higher class of crackheads and strip joints where you live... Plus, I don't like to barter....... Tits, you seen one, you've seen them all! :lol:
I thought the same thing

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
in Ponticrack we did about equal between the small black churches
and the flophouses that were inspected by the government....several of my best customers were halfway houses that would call me at the last second screaming that they had an inspection the next day........i took good care of them and they were loyal cuz they knew i'd be there.....
Ponticrack had a LOT of small black run churches and i had MOST of them!

Reactions: Nate The Great

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
I have to disagree Bawb... I never knew a crackhead to want clean carpets... And local strip joints could give a rip about clean carpets...most have duct tape holding it together...

Maybe there's a higher class of crackheads and strip joints where you live... Plus, I don't like to barter....... Tits, you seen one, you've seen them all! :lol:

and Nate.........jus HOW would you know about the duct tape..........anyway?

Name
Nate W.
I guess Hawaii got smart and put VCT in those lower income places.. They don't even wax them..

And as for the duct tape, that's the cheapest they'd pay for a carpet repair.. I'd do my best taping job and try my hardest to focus on the tape.....:shifty:

Reactions: BIG WOOD

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
obviously Richard has never been in a crackhouse cuz
they jus don have asses lik that ..

honestly i cleaned one every TWO weeks...nice family home wit kids running around and they would jus rent various rooms out by the hour..........of course you would havta KNOCK FIRST.....before going in.....i've even had them say come on in and i would jus say ...
can you raise yor feet for a second while i cleaned under them..

CRASH still cleans them.....

Back
Top Bottom