I'll let you decide... TMFest?

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
And Fred will always be known as just another one of mikey's "Flying monkeys".

:lol:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
FlyingMonkeysJimmy.jpg

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Now Richard.
How much of your entire day's business hours did it take you to produce that? :p
The truth please.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Back to our regular scheduled programing.........

Are the Allen's and crew coming to MF9...........?????

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Jim Martin said:
Back to our regular scheduled programing.........

Are the Allen's and crew coming to MF9...........?????

maybe not "during" MF
but we're working on a contract for them clean up ciggy butts in the parking after the show

..L.T.A.

Mikey P

Administrator
Have not heard back from Tre.

At this point I've decided that they can either buy a table or barter for one with promotion of the event on their forum.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Ofer Kolton said:
Brian R":qnr5jl9d]Hey Ofer.... List your business now or lose your area to someone esle!!!! [url="http://www.my1pro.com said:
http://www.my1pro.com[/url]
You mean like that? shiteatinggrin
All I did was make a few silly jokes and now I am on the verge of extinction? :shock:
That must be directly out of JP and Lisa's marketing book :p

Still haven't realized what the advantage will be Brian?
I can never find your my1pro when doing a Google search in San Francisco.
Educate me.[/quote:qnr5jl9d]

You don't find it until you're a member.

I build a web page and video showcasing your company that will show up in the google local searches.

Sometimes both on the front page... But not in a big area like SF.

You get a listing on the http://www.my1pro.com site where your site will pop up if someone searches your area. (Yes, even SF or other big cities)

The idea/dream is to make my1pro.com a household name like angieslist.com or Yelp or judy'sbook etc etc etc.

Right now the subscription is only $20 per month because the site is getting bigger AND I've been able to utilize the google search with pay per click....So when there ISN'T a member in an area, the searcher can still have something to click on.

It's getting better and better.

If I can make it free for carpet cleaners and all the other home service companies I will..... It just isn't happening yet.

Connor

Name
Connor
It's still 20 a month? It should have dropped to fifteen by now, bri. Put me on your list when it gets to five bucks a months.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Now Richard.
How much of your entire day's business hours did it take you to produce that? :p
The truth please.
3-minutes, it's hack work, a stock photo of a flying monkey from Google, added Jimmy's name, ripped the MB logo. Another couple to upload.

If Jimmy would just sit still I'd get him with his real wings and it would be much faster. LOL

What happened to Tre? He quit commenting???

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Connor said:
It's still 20 a month? It should have dropped to fifteen by now, bri. Put me on your list when it gets to five bucks a months.

Ok, for you it's 5 bucks per month... But you have to keep paying 4 months at a time and if you don't use the months... you lose them.

www.my1pro.com

Connor

Name
Connor
Brian R said:
Connor said:

Ok, for you it's 5 bucks per month... But you have to keep paying 4 months at a time and if you don't use the months... you lose them.

http://www.my1pro.com

What's the catch?

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Classic case of two conflicting "Tribes" whose evil leaders will send their "Flying monkeys" to invade and do battle for them on the different boards.

So caveman like.

:lol:

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
Shane Deubell said:
I find it hard to believe this would ever work, the smallest disagreement would turn into a total flame fest.

i concur

021109-slap-fight.jpg

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Yes, most are different in person... I don't mention shakes, online marketing, electricity, amazon.com, Mary Kay or anything like that....For the most part. shiteatinggrin

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom