I'll let you decide... TMFest?

F

FB7777

Steve Marsh's "Single truck success" is An oxymoron

he looks to me to be a more polished version of Dave Brokum

The disclaimer on any program claiming to stay small and keep it all should have at least one of these requirements...

A wife that has a six figure income

You are early retired with pension income

You have a full or part time job with benefits

Single truck success used to sell for $600, now you can grab it for $199

The slogan should be... "how to go from dead broke, to working your ass off and Barely paying your
bills"

K P

Phred, isnt 2 trucks keeping it small? The only difference between 1 and 4 trucks is you are doing little to no physical work yourself.By the time you have paid the help,insurance,mantainence,and all the fun stuff,you are back at 1 trucks income if you are lucky enough that the help didnt lose more work than they did.If I was an apartment guy,then I definately would have a chimp doing the work,but since PM are bottom feeders,you are going to have to have a ton of them and either be family or smoking poles to make it a guarantee.I am not saying growing is bad,but niether is staying small,even with a helper.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Maybe I should sell my business model instead of just giving it away.

Diversification, leverage, residual income.... All keys to success.

Why do people insist on doing it the hard/wrong way.

It's still hard work.... But it's not working uphill.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I'll stand along side Marty any day as a honest decent human being.

He has NO character issues.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Brian R said:
Maybe I should sell my business model instead of just giving it away.

Diversification, leverage, residual income....

If only you changed to residual cleaning we could all relate :p

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Fred Boyle said:
Steve Marsh's "Single truck success" is An oxymoron

he looks to me to be a more polished version of Dave Brokum

The disclaimer on any program claiming to stay small and keep it all should have at least one of these requirements...

A wife that has a six figure income

You are early retired with pension income

You have a full or part time job with benefits

Single truck success used to sell for $600, now you can grab it for $199
The slogan should be... "how to go from dead broke, to working your ass off and Barely paying your bills"

Fred, many times I agree with your posts and your no nonsense common sense. This one I disagree with.
A good single truck operator that is smart, knows who to market and targets to his prospects smartly. Will be able to build a very good income, as many O/O here did and do.

Can that smart O/O do most of it by himself without Steve or Howard or JP?
Yes.
However the program will save him time and saving time will translate to saving money.
Of course, as a single operator you are exposed to all the given limitations (depends on your personal health, hard to take vocation, very low business sale value etc.) Some, however, prefer it that way to avoid the employees potential nightmare and all the other issues related to running a more complex business.

In addition, a smart O/O should be wise enough to save money and invest wisely. And so should multi-van operators.

I do agree with you Fred though: A wife that has a six figure income + early retirement with pension income and benefits will greatly help :p

Lisa, as you well know JP leaves a bad after taste for many here and some of us have a very long memory. Neither sticking the nuggen in the sand, nor ignoring it will make it go away.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Ofer Kolton said:
[quote="Brian R":1zo763o6]Maybe I should sell my business model instead of just giving it away.

Diversification, leverage, residual income....

If only you changed to residual cleaning we could all relate :p [/quote:1zo763o6]

I don't expect you to relate Mr. Ofer. !gotcha!

I expect you to stay wher you're at and make fun of me. :mrgreen:

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
I hope you are not getting sensitive on us Brian.
Your ability to ignore the jabs and keep plugging along with what you're doing....
has been one of your most charming qualities. :p

Able 1

Name
Keith
Kevin P said:
Phred, isnt 2 trucks keeping it small? The only difference between 1 and 4 trucks is you are doing little to no physical work yourself.By the time you have paid the help,insurance,mantainence,and all the fun stuff,you are back at 1 trucks income if you are lucky enough that the help didnt lose more work than they did.If I was an apartment guy,then I definately would have a chimp doing the work,but since PM are bottom feeders,you are going to have to have a ton of them and either be family or smoking poles to make it a guarantee.I am not saying growing is bad,but niether is staying small,even with a helper.

Hmmm Mr. 50 cent.. so you think giving 50% of your ernings to get work is ok, but to pay out 23% to have someone do the work for you is crazy? In how many years you have been in this business and still willing to pay 50%out just to get work says something, it sez loozer! I have been posting on my phone for the last week and a half desktop is done.. And f you Ladwig!!! :mrgreen:

K P

Able 1 said:
[quote="Kevin P":2jwd9c0r]Phred, isnt 2 trucks keeping it small? The only difference between 1 and 4 trucks is you are doing little to no physical work yourself.By the time you have paid the help,insurance,mantainence,and all the fun stuff,you are back at 1 trucks income if you are lucky enough that the help didnt lose more work than they did.If I was an apartment guy,then I definately would have a chimp doing the work,but since PM are bottom feeders,you are going to have to have a ton of them and either be family or smoking poles to make it a guarantee.I am not saying growing is bad,but niether is staying small,even with a helper.

Hmmm Mr. 50 cent.. so you think giving 50% of your ernings to get work is ok, but to pay out 23% to have someone do the work for you is crazy? In how many years you have been in this business and still willing to pay 50%out just to get work says something, it sez loozer! I have been posting on my phone for the last week and a half desktop is done.. And f you Ladwig!!! :mrgreen:[/quote:2jwd9c0r]

Im sorry "Unable" did I strike a cord with the apartment hack thing? 23% and you still pay for the truck and maintanence?you are even dumber than I thought.And get with the program loozer,the stint with Brian was long ago after a hiatus (not that I have to explain it)but heres the funny part Abil(that should be your name)I probably made more money than you for that period and didnt have to go pasting flyers on doors in Gawd forsaken Wisconsin in the middle of winter.So read it again Abil, running 1-4 trucks very similar monies after all the epenses.I am sorry the mail box didnt have anything in it today from your apartment jobs.I once was an apartment hack when you were just reaching puberty at 18..DA

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Ofer Kolton said:
I hope you are not getting sensitive on us Brian.
Your ability to ignore the jabs and keep plugging along with what you're doing....
has been one of your most charming qualities. :p

Hey, I'm involved with Mary Kay....Nuthin sensitive about me bud. !dork!

Able 1

Name
Keith
Kevin P said:
[quote="Able 1":1v7hpw8f][quote="Kevin P":1v7hpw8f]Phred, isnt 2 trucks keeping it small? The only difference between 1 and 4 trucks is you are doing little to no physical work yourself.By the time you have paid the help,insurance,mantainence,and all the fun stuff,you are back at 1 trucks income if you are lucky enough that the help didnt lose more work than they did.If I was an apartment guy,then I definately would have a chimp doing the work,but since PM are bottom feeders,you are going to have to have a ton of them and either be family or smoking poles to make it a guarantee.I am not saying growing is bad,but niether is staying small,even with a helper.

Hmmm Mr. 50 cent.. so you think giving 50% of your ernings to get work is ok, but to pay out 23% to have someone do the work for you is crazy? In how many years you have been in this business and still willing to pay 50%out just to get work says something, it sez loozer! I have been posting on my phone for the last week and a half desktop is done.. And f you Ladwig!!! :mrgreen:[/quote:1v7hpw8f]

Im sorry "Unable" did I strike a cord with the apartment hack thing? 23% and you still pay for the truck and maintanence?you are even dumber than I thought.And get with the program loozer,the stint with Brian was long ago after a hiatus (not that I have to explain it)but heres the funny part Abil(that should be your name)I probably made more money than you for that period and didnt have to go pasting flyers on doors in Gawd forsaken Wisconsin in the middle of winter.So read it again Abil, running 1-4 trucks very similar monies after all the epenses.I am sorry the mail box didnt have anything in it today from your apartment jobs.I once was an apartment hack when you were just reaching puberty at 18..DA[/quote:1v7hpw8f]

Lol.. you truly are a 50% hack with all the years you have doing this you still can't figure out why people would want to call you back?? Dumb apple! Lol ! As far as apartments.. The way most got big around here is apts. I probably still charge more then you as far as your residential at these apts.. They could really leave any day, and not sure I care. I just know there was no point in my career that I would have gave away 50% to get a job for me..LMFAO

K P

Im sorry "Unable" did I strike a cord with the apartment hack thing? 23% and you still pay for the truck and maintanence?you are even dumber than I thought.And get with the program loozer,the stint with Brian was long ago after a hiatus (not that I have to explain it)but heres the funny part Abil(that should be your name)I probably made more money than you for that period and didnt have to go pasting flyers on doors in Gawd forsaken Wisconsin in the middle of winter.So read it again Abil, running 1-4 trucks very similar monies after all the epenses.I am sorry the mail box didnt have anything in it today from your apartment jobs.I once was an apartment hack when you were just reaching puberty at 18..DA[/quote]

Lol.. you truly are a 50% hack with all the years you have doing this you still can't figure out why people would want to call you back?? Dumb apple! Lol ! As far as apartments.. The way most got big around here is apts. I probably still charge more then you as far as your residential at these apts.. They could really leave any day, and not sure I care. I just know there was no point in my career that I would have gave away 50% to get a job for me..LMFAO[/quote]

Your 6 year career? :roll: Yet you cant even afford to get a computer :shock: you are just another bulletin board Bser.Pathetic.
PS-what do you think it would cost to have you pass out flyers door to door for me?LMAOAY

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Ofer is making too much already, more money just complicates things. He has a ladder to climb on his mattress already.

Buy gold Ofer and get a sleep number bed. :p

:mrgreen:

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
LisaWagnerCRS said:
Ofer, why do you hate success so much? :)

Lisa
And when did you stop beating your husband Lisa? :p

Doc Holliday said:
Ofer is making too much already, more money just complicates things. He has a ladder to climb on his mattress already.

Buy gold Ofer and get a sleep number bed. :p :mrgreen:
The saint from Topeka got it right, as usual!
The bible says (not that I follow) that the more assets you posses the more worries you have.
That is why I follow every word of the Topekan seer.

P.S. I don't hate success Lisa, I despise things done unethically and using fear as a marketing tactic.
And as far as I know, you yourself don't use these tactics in your business. As a matter of fact I think you don't view your business as "just a business," but take great pride in it.
Take that to the bank Lisa !gotcha!

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Brian R said:
Hey Ofer.... List your business now or lose your area to someone esle!!!!
http://www.my1pro.com
You mean like that? shiteatinggrin
All I did was make a few silly jokes and now I am on the verge of extinction? :shock:
That must be directly out of JP and Lisa's marketing book :p

Still haven't realized what the advantage will be Brian?
I can never find your my1pro when doing a Google search in San Francisco.
Educate me.

Chris A

Name
Chris
Ofer Kolton said:
LisaWagnerCRS said:
Ofer, why do you hate success so much? :)

Lisa
And when did you stop beating your husband Lisa? :p

[quote="Doc Holliday":2ahb2mtj]Ofer is making too much already, more money just complicates things. He has a ladder to climb on his mattress already.

Buy gold Ofer and get a sleep number bed. :p :mrgreen:
The saint from Topeka got it right, as usual!
The bible says (not that I follow) that the more assets you posses the more worries you have.
![/quote:2ahb2mtj]

Actually I think that was Biggie Smalls who said that...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom