Interview With Thom Fielding 1-17-07

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Thanks for joining in, Steve.

We'd appreciate your experience and insight in truck mount maintenance and repair any chance that you get.

Best to your dad, brother, and Jimmy back there.

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
OK, that answers the oil question

can I get a reply for the valve question

I ditto Mr. Pemberton's response

Thanks in advance for your reply

BLUELINE1

Hi all,

Finally getting caught up and wanted to answer some questions that may have been missed:

Fred Homan,
The CFM/Lift on the TI-408 blower on the BlueWave D is 405 CFM at 14".

Chad,
We run at least 1000 hours on new truckmount prototype units prior to introducing to the market. We send at least 6 to different demographic locations so that we have a broad range of temperatures, humidity, elevation, etc. We also run one unit continuously at Loftin Equipment in Phoenix at the same time. That way we can get 24 hours of run time on it in a day. (minus fueling and oil change time).

Tony Neville,
We have had some cases where V components have been switched to other trucks by O/O's. Since the truck is actually the "frame" of the unit, it takes a person with pretty good wrenching skills to accomplish.

T Brevick,
We purchase and manufacture many parts that we do not utilize in our own equipment. We do this to offer support on competitive products. If we can make it or find it, we will in most cases.

Shawn Beagle,
I would say that what sets our company apart from others is service and support after the sale, and we prove that every day. In fact, we offer help to those that have not purchased our products. It has been in the single digits here in Northern Arizona for the past week, and there is a Peak with a frozen pump and leaking heat exchanger thawing out in our factory right now. We will repair it at no charge and get the owner back on the carpets. He told me today that his next unit will be one of ours.

T Brevick,
Our new Director, Sales & Marketing is reviewing the specific agenda(s) of the CRI program and we will have more on that shortly.

Fred Homan,
We are working with several new finance companies in an effort to get V owners and potential V owners more attractive leasing. How is the weather up there? Snowing here and reminding me of MN! I still have 40 acres in Pine River where we have had the deer cabin since I was a kid.

Duck,
How are you?! How is that 2.5-3 wand retro going? We would like your feedback on the kit and if there is anything we can do to improve it or it's installation.

Vincent,
Example: I can sell you a new Chevy. It is priced at 20,000. I will give you 5,000 for your trade. You want more for your trade? Fine. I'll give you 6,000, but the new Chevy just went up to 21,000. Face it. It happens every day in ALL industries, including when we upsell tile cleaning or protectors when doing a 99.00 full house, (bad) 29.00 a room, (badder) or .55 cents a square foot (good!) . A payment can be whatever you want it to be, with down payments, 1.00 buyouts or higher residuals. To single out 1 manufacturer and call them "shady" is just BS. How many times have you seen "payment as low as*"?

*to all qualified buyers with xxx and xxx and xxx.

Lee,
In regards to your blower shaft question, I could make something up quick, but don't operate that way. Please allow me to do some research and I will get back to you with a factual answer, as that all happened prior to our acquisition of V.

Steve Frasier,
We appreciate your business! There are a couple of great products that replace the spring loaded vacuum relief valves. You will not void your warranty by installing one on your BLUEline Equipment Co. truckmount. I would call Greenie for more advice on this.

Thanks (again) and have a great weekend!

Thom

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom