Introducing new Legend Brands social media guru

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I had our Everest 650 out on a WDR loss last week. Its the first time I actually ran it. It was impressive to say the least.

My nephew and I were catching a job the crews wouldn't have gotten to for hours. He hadn't run the unit either and we both laughed and hoped it was easy. It started like a car, nothing to it.

She ran strong on low, we thought about running a second hose to complete the extraction faster but there was enough contents to move to keep him busy.

Incredible power, I had already heard a few of my guys a couple of months ago ran 2-Zipper Spinners off of her with ease.

Love it! :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

SamIam

Name
sam miller
IMG_0618.JPG
IMG_0617.JPG

Tim letting me check out a 650hp 12 flow 210 atw.

Mikey P

Administrator
Good question..

When we recently replaced the back case cover on it, I looked at where the high line on the dip stick sits... You could easily fit another 8 to ten ounces of oil with no fear of expansion ruining things

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Tim

To make a good impression on Marty, after you make a statement , add a "PS" to make a strong point.

Like this:

PS The Prochem Cub, bought used, is a nice starter machine

He likes a "PPS" even more:

PPS: Safeties, over ride switches, shut offs, and other electronic devices add greatly to the value of a truck mount
and include a lengthy video.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom