is it dangerous

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
To clean carpet during a thunderstorm?

We're standing on wet carpet and holding a metal wand.-hum?-- similar to golfing but we are not outside..

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
I don't know... But if I were you, I'd be testing it as much as possible.

I'm sure you'll find out at some point.

:lol:

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
We're not holding a metal wand and it's not dangerous at all!!

Signed: the lame ass evolution wand guys..

Oh and we don't break glass coffee tables like all of you metal wand losers.....at least that's what our advertisement wants us to believe.

Reactions: Kellie Hiler

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
I usually keep cutting grass until my wife yells at me to come in. :eekk:
Then I hide out until she calms down.

She sometimes needs a cooling off period from my actions. :biggrin:

Socrates' wife lost her temper with him frequently. It seems he liked talking to his friends more than working (He would have loved Mikeysboard!)

Once, after scolding him loudly, she dumped a "chamber pot" over his head.

He calmly said:

"After thunder, comes the rain"...

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
He had (2) on the back of the Vortex in a picture last week.

Its ok Zee, just pull your foot out slowly from your mouth. I've done it hundreds of times.
It doesn't hurt just a little embarrassing. :winky:

Kind like the butt whipping your Bolts are going get it tonight! ;)

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Socrates' wife lost her temper with him frequently. It seems he liked talking to his friends more than working (He would have loved Mikeysboard!)

Once, after scolding him loudly, she dumped a pot of soup over his head.

He calmly said:

"After the thunder, comes the rain"...
I think I'm just misunderstood by her.

WELL....ok, its more likely she understands me too well. :redface:

Some people are just trouble naturally. :biggrin:

Reactions: Kellie Hiler

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
You'll see I had to edit my first posting of this. It was a chamber pot...not a pot of soup! (at least he didn't get burned...)

At least you can say that you have something in common with Socrates!

Call her Xanthippe some time and see if she "gets it".

Of course, if she does, watch if she comes your way with a bucket of evil smelling liquid...

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Call her Xanthippe some time and see if she "gets it".
I believe I would be the one that "gets it".
Jim I need to help getting into trouble. I'm quite accomplished at that. Its getting out, that I have not seemed to master yet. :errf:

Of course, if she does, watch if she comes your way with a bucket of evil smelling liquid...
I refuse to drink anything I don't pour myself. :winky:

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
I believe I would be the one that "gets it".
Jim I need to help getting into trouble. I'm quite accomplished at that. Its getting out, that I have not seemed to master yet. :errf:

I refuse to drink anything I don't pour myself. :winky:

That's all well and good until she sneaks into the shop and gets a some water out a waste tank to dump on you.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
He had (2) on the back of the Vortex in a picture last week.

Its ok Zee, just pull your foot out slowly from your mouth. I've done it hundreds of times.
It doesn't hurt just a little embarrassing. :winky:

Kind like the butt whipping your Bolts are going get it tonight! ;)

Not feeling embarrassed whatsoever...

Now your little bears might- after tonight.. Which they should, if they manage to lose to my miserable Chargers. The Chargers that look like they need people from the street to just have enough men on the field - there is so much injury to them.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
She's a good wife....I think I'm just not a good husband.

I'm a loner by nature. I'm good going home and not leaving the property all weekend. I can always find things I can do. :biggrin:

She is social and staying home drives here nutz. She has to be doing something going somewhere. The kids gave her that outlet, so now the empty nest syndrome is killing her..and she is killing me as a result. I hide out a lot! LOL

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Now your little bears might- after tonight.. Which they should, if they manage to lose to my miserable Chargers. The Chargers that look like they need people from the street to just have enough men on the field - there is so much injury to them.
Careful of all the feathers! Its going to be a pillow fight. :cry:

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton

I'm a loner by nature. I'm good going home and not leaving the property all weekend. I can always find things I can do. :biggrin:

She is social and staying home drives here nutz. She has to be doing something going somewhere. The kids gave her that outlet, so now the empty nest syndrome is killing her..and she is killing me as a result. I hide out a lot! LOL

The answer there is grandkids Richard. Tell the kids to get busy.

You'd be surprised how many carpet cleaners get in the business because they took an early an early retirement and their wife told them to find something to do or they would divorce them

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
The answer there is grandkids Richard. Tell the kids to get busy.
You'd be surprised how many carpet cleaners get in the business because they took an early an early retirement and their wife told them to find something to do or they would divorce them
Yea I can see that. I'm really shocked by it more than anything. We went to a birthday party Saturday night and sat at the dinner table next to her boss and that was the first time I heard her say it. I knew it was bothering her but never heard her say it. He told her the same thing. I don't believe the kids are anywhere near that for years still. Some how she will need to find a way to cope with it. :icon_neutral:

Its funny she was always the one wanting them to grow up and move on. I'm like my father and hated to see them leave. I love having them around.

20151108_145007_zpszodcbirx.jpg

We took the weasels shopping after the basketball game yesterday. Crazy girls! :lol:

Look at the Star Wars toys! :icon_cool:

20151108_184051_zpskujbmcoq.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Yea I can see that. I'm really shocked by it more than anything. We went to a birthday party Saturday night and sat at the dinner table next to her boss and that was the first time I heard her say it. I knew it was bothering her but never heard her say it. He told her the same thing. I don't believe the kids are anywhere near that for years still. Some how she will need to find a way to cope with it. :icon_neutral:

Its funny she was always the one wanting them to grow up and move on. I'm like my father and hated to see them leave. I love having them around.

View attachment 8617

We took the weasels shopping after the basketball game yesterday. Crazy girls! :lol:

Look at the Star Wars toys! :icon_cool:

View attachment 8616

that's yor girls Rich........very cute!
somehow i can hear the piter-padder sooner than you might think........:winky:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
that's yor girls Rich........very cute!
somehow i can hear the piter-padder sooner than you might think........:winky:
The twins are youngest.

Their older sister has lived with her boyfriend for 3-years but she isn't ready for kids. She knows how much work that is and they are very active on weekends. It would curtail their social life.

My son doesn't want kids either. :lol:

Name
Nate W.

Sounds like me.... I can stay home all the time..... She doesn't like sitting still....Sucks watching movies with her.....:hopeless:

Back
Top Bottom