is it dangerous

Kellie Hiler

Name
Kellie Hiler
I usually keep cutting grass until my wife yells at me to come in. :eekk:
Then I hide out until she calms down.

She sometimes needs a cooling off period from my actions. :biggrin:

Lol.....sounds like my husband! What really drives me nuts is when he will go cut the grass after a storm! As someone who used to do landscape construction and lawn maintenance it really grinds my gears!

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Kellie Hiler

Name
Kellie Hiler
I believe I would be the one that "gets it".
Jim I need to help getting into trouble. I'm quite accomplished at that. Its getting out, that I have not seemed to master yet. :errf:

I refuse to drink anything I don't pour myself. :winky:
And you were worried about me being a troublemaker?! :oldrolleyes:

Kellie Hiler

Name
Kellie Hiler
She's a good wife....I think I'm just not a good husband.

I'm a loner by nature. I'm good going home and not leaving the property all weekend. I can always find things I can do. :biggrin:

She is social and staying home drives here nutz. She has to be doing something going somewhere. The kids gave her that outlet, so now the empty nest syndrome is killing her..and she is killing me as a result. I hide out a lot! LOL
Get her on the truck!!! Lol!

Kellie Hiler

Name
Kellie Hiler
Yea I can see that. I'm really shocked by it more than anything. We went to a birthday party Saturday night and sat at the dinner table next to her boss and that was the first time I heard her say it. I knew it was bothering her but never heard her say it. He told her the same thing. I don't believe the kids are anywhere near that for years still. Some how she will need to find a way to cope with it. :icon_neutral:

Its funny she was always the one wanting them to grow up and move on. I'm like my father and hated to see them leave. I love having them around.

View attachment 8617

We took the weasels shopping after the basketball game yesterday. Crazy girls! :lol:

Look at the Star Wars toys! :icon_cool:

View attachment 8616
Your girls are gorgeous!! You let them leave?! TskTsk!

Kellie Hiler

Name
Kellie Hiler
Me and genny work together a lot and we both like staying in on weekends just hanging out.

She rarely gets upset with me. Hek I should say never. its been the best two years of my life.
Yup....sounds like a keeper!!! Congratulations!
My husband and I have been "on the truck" together for 8 1/2 years now and it is great because we are always thinking about the same things, tired at the same time and the best part is...we get along fantastically, even when we have our rare arguments, we get out of it with humor.
His cancer means he cannot be on the truck with me that much anymore and that is probably one of the hardest things for me, not just because of the workload, but because we had so much fun working together.
It is hard to find "the one".....I am glad you found yours!

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Your girls are gorgeous!! You let them leave?! TskTsk!
I just visited them today, they are Sophomores at Kansas University. Took them to lunch after class.

They get their good looks from their dad......ok...OK from their mom. But I contributed something to them.

Yep, they get their bitchy attitude from me! :lol:

Reactions: Kellie Hiler

Kellie Hiler

Name
Kellie Hiler
Married 28-years this month....27 of them pretty good. :winky: Ummm this is exactly the shit that gets me in trouble. I think she's lost her sense of humor. :lol:

Or maybe I'm just not funny anymore.....no, she's lost her sense of humor.
:biggrin:
I don't know how old she is but women go through changes emotionally right around the time their kids leave...I did! I think they have this fairy tale idea that things will be magical and fun and stress free, and its just not reality. Don't fall for the "I want to redecorate"!!
Be a little creative with her, there was a short period when I couldn't work because of my back and I was going stir crazy and depressed so my husband said HE needed something from Hobby Lobby...lol! Of course he wandered down every aisle acting like he was just browsing...:oldrolleyes: until I stopped and was like...hmmm...Ive always wanted to try this. He let me think it was all my idea! Hahaha cuz you know us women can be stubborn! :hopeless:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Old enough for the change of life too. It's been real fun around here the last couple of years. I'm sure she will find her place but right now I think she is frustrated...and looking for someone...anyone to take it out on. I just try not to be the one. :biggrin:

Kellie Hiler

Name
Kellie Hiler
:lol:

She's no cleaner. She likes to socialize way too much. We would lose money!
Actually....we have some customers who want someone to talk to so when we run into those jobs, either George or I will work while the other hangs out with the customer, actually happens a lot because we have many customers who have been with us for years.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Being able to work with your spouse is a special quality and a blessing.
I wouldn't be able to with mine, as much as I love her.

Hope things work well for the two of you, Kellie.

Kellie Hiler

Name
Kellie Hiler
Old enough for the change of life too. It's been real fun around here the last couple of years. I'm sure she will find her place but right now I think she is frustrated...and looking for someone...anyone to take it out on. I just try not to be the one. :biggrin:
Bummer...some women have a tougher time than others with all that. Don't hide too far....:dejection:

Kellie Hiler

Name
Kellie Hiler
Does George want participate here too? We would love to have him also if he feels up to it.
George is legally blind....He has Stargardts disease which affects his center vision....like when you look into a bright light and look away? He has those spots all the time. That is how he got started in carpet cleaning because he got retired early from Roadway. He can't do computer stuff, and has to sit right in front of the TV to really see whats going on. I do all of his reading for him, he can do it for a short time but has to have it right up to his eyes with a magnifier. And it strains his eyes and gives him bad headaches. He can drive but only in certain states and has to use a Bioptic lens and get his eyes retested every 5 years. He has great peripheral vision and that is how he is still able to function, when he looks at something directly he cannot see it so he always looks at things indirectly. His driving is starting to get worse, so I do all of the driving for the most part now. He only does Facebook because he has the iPad and can zoom it but only for a few minutes at a time.
I read many conversations to him and he gets a good laugh! some of the things I say are actually from him as well, we pretty much agree about everything!
Also, he is starting to get the chemo fog a bit and exhaustion of course so I am pretty much his brain, eyes, and mouthpiece now....
I wish he could because I think it would be good for him, but he just can't do it....
I will look up how to attach pics and will show you all a pic of him, and my daughter as well!

Kellie Hiler

Name
Kellie Hiler
IMG_0209.JPG

088.JPG

IMG_0046.JPG

ronbeatty

Name
Ron Beatty
Hahaha! You know how to respond to that right? Tell her "well you do it then"!!!! :lol:
Kellie, Kathie is 5'2" 105 pounds, the titanium wand is a little big for her and after 35 years I try to TELL her as little as possible. I know what is good for me!!!!

Kellie Hiler

Name
Kellie Hiler
George won't let me take any pics of him now because he has lost all his hair...:frown:
I think he looks good no matter what but he is embarrassed....:icon_cry:

Kellie Hiler

Name
Kellie Hiler
Kellie, Kathie is 5'2" 105 pounds, the titanium wand is a little big for her and after 35 years I try to TELL her as little as possible. I know what is good for me!!!!
Hahaha!! My husband loves telling me how it is! He knows I can take it and we usually end up laughing after I punch him the arm! :lol:
5'2 ?! I could stand next to her and lean my elbow on her head!!! I am 5'10" :eekk:
I take care of my daughters paternal aunt who is 58 yrs old and very learning disabled...she is only 4'9", so when i stand next to her i lean on her, she cracks up every time! :lol:

Kellie Hiler

Name
Kellie Hiler
Lol! I worked tonight with my buddy that is going to helping with the night work....I gotta get him on my routine! We've been cleaning these stores (13 of them) every month for about 7 years so I have my routine (and OCD) and he threw me off trying his own way...grrrr! He better get with my program! Lol!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom