is that the Yokums KungFu Powergrip?

TConway

Supportive Member
Name
Thomas Conway
Who?? Me...Yes the Devastator filter will be there or....Mike?

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
If it is even mildly successful everyone will just steal the idea and we will all forget who came up with it.

so ya got that to look forward to ... :errf:

Reactions: dgardner

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Can see it already, this is going to become a forum classic like glides and 4 ttd.
To pistol or not to pistol?

Guys will be coming along claiming 1000 sqr ft an hour and 1 hour dry times with the "pistol".

Just kidding Dave, wish ya luck :winky:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
You are not Connor but you are a jerk!
smiley-angelic002.gif

Hey that's rather harsh given the man's posting habits wouldn't you say? bitch!

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
They are trying. But, they went with an engineer instead if a cleaner to find a solution. I came up with mine three years ago because I used to have trigger finger on most of my fingers. It was ingenuity out necessity to find a solution or else it would be the end of me cleaning. I tried the so the called ergo grips. Only to find they were not ergonomic at all and they just made my fingers worse. So, I set forth to created my own solution. I've been through a lot of prototypes and my manufacturer puts my project on the back burner. But, it should be out soon to help other cleaners. It has ergonomic features that are not on the mytee power grip.

Last edited:

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Gosh...Dave, after years of talking about your "thing"....it better be something that the industry will lose their minds over it....

Reactions: FB7777
F

FB7777

Porty hacks don't make dry passes.
:stir:
Brokum runs a porty that is bolted to his purple shag wagon

Sure the Free Marketing buffoon reinvented the wand trigger :oldrolleyes:

the self proclaimed 16 employee reduced to a one man show has discovered what 50,000 cleaners across AmERicA can't do without :bull:

I , for one , can't wait to see what this dipshit came up with

Mikey P

Administrator
News from Ice has it that the Bentley joystick broke when Cobb and Lockhart were testing it.

The design is that in order to activate the spray the joystick must be pulled backwards.

So no one handed dry strokes, and spraying in the forward motion would need till be a two handed operation as well.

Other than that, its very comfortable.

Other news..

Amazingly enough Bob Foster stayed home due to lack of buttons.

Last edited:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
did you buy the knock off upholstry tool or was it a prototype too. Don't tell me, you broke it too.

I think they should kick you out before you break all their toys. ;)

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
I should of posted it. Earlier today I saw a pic of the broken Bentley wand lever at ICE. The metal lever is laying several inches forward from the joystick grip. I thought that the design looked problematic and conveluted to have a pivoting lever going around the tube and then activate the valve under the tube. Just means more improvement history for the Bentley

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
If someone wants to see it the broken Bentley it is on an other forum. ( ***) The "pros" on that forum haven't figured out that the wand is broken even though its very clear to see)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom