Is Turbo tile cleaner in addition to a tile wand really necessary?

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I own one, goober.

It's not good enough.
What does it lack? Mine has incredible contact with the floor (not too much like a squeegee, and not not enough like a crappy brush), and it has little flat tabs on both sides inside the head, which helps direct the air flow going up into the tube. I just don't understand what more you want out of it, unless you're just dogging them all to promote Tom's wand, whenever he decides to quit screwing around put one out there.

Geeze! I remember you goofs messing with one of pmf's inside a bathroom. It was perfect, besides the jets being too low inside the head. I told you to just mount the manifolds on top, and you dogged that idea with no explanation. I don't see any way that could devalue it's performance.

Happy new year, by the way. Did I tell you it's fun to argue with you? It really is.

Mikey P

Administrator
The 14" width is too wide, it makes the swivel hard too control and one handed operation is a pain. Worthless, almost, on the side of toilets.
The vacuum chamber on it and all the others, is far to wide open.
The brushes are too long, once you do a few more jobs you'll see them start to spray out and things will get messyer.
If you had a Tom swivel you wouldn't settle for anything less......

Reactions: BIG WOOD

steve_64

I don't mind the sloppy swivel. Just wish it picked up debris bigger than a BB. Also think a 13 inch would be nice. The 14 seems just a hair to big.

Reactions: BIG WOOD

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
My major problem that tool beside a toilet is in very small bathrooms where the wand is too long. As for the brush, I'll let you know300hrs later. I could see that happening. I'll just order a new brush ring. That'll fix it. And as for the swivel...I don't use it like I use my carpet wand, so for any imperfections, it's not worth complaining about, unless I'm using it as much as I use a wand to clean carpet

So what's taking Tom so long to make your perfect tile wand? @TConway

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
My major problem that tool beside a toilet is in very small bathrooms where the wand is too long. As for the brush, I'll let you know300hrs later. I could see that happening. I'll just order a new brush ring. That'll fix it. And as for the swivel...I don't use it like I use my carpet wand, so for any imperfections, it's not worth complaining about, unless I'm using it as much as I use a wand to clean carpet

So what's taking Tom so long to make your perfect tile wand? @TConway
You guys and your toilet issues...... I just get on my knees and hug that toilet. I hug it like Marty hugs his blue ribbon piglets. I scrub that grout with my hand brush like a meth head licking the empty contents of his empty dime bag of crack. Then happily clean the rest of the floor with my spinner. Skipping and ignorant to the world around me.

Reactions: Neil E and BIG WOOD

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
We have this 6" new brush head for the same handle.

http://www.cobbcarpet.com/zen/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=76&products_id=5522

6WestPak1[1].jpg

Reactions: Mikey P

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Matt don't you understand about these internet forums yet? It's all about kickbacks. It's the way the world works.

Back
Top Bottom