JB

miksar

Supportive Member
Name
Mike Fent
So I get this email from JB today telling me because I haven't contributed posts to his bulletin board that I can't order from his store. And I needed to have 10-20 posts before I order again and when I decide to share I'll get my RC privileges restored. :shock: I can't remember the last time I ordered from him, I was thinking about replacing some vacuum hose and maybe some solution line from him but I guess I'll go elsewhere now. Does this email seem a little weird or is it just me?

Chris A

Name
Chris
miksar said:
So I get this email from JB today telling me because I haven't contributed posts to his bulletin board that I can't order from his store. And I needed to have 10-20 posts before I order again and when I decide to share I'll get my RC privileges restored. :shock: I can't remember the last time I ordered from him, I was thinking about replacing some vacuum hose and maybe some solution line from him but I guess I'll go elsewhere now. Does this email seem a little weird or is it just me?

No shit, me too. Ill post the colorful e mail conversation I had with him from my laptop tomorrow but what a Fookin asshole!

" your rc 'priveledges' have been suspended." **** you dude...

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
miksar said:

Nope..your good...that's just him...

Chris A

Name
Chris
Not to mention I've supported him multiple times on THIS board when others have called him out. Im not gonna be bossed around by someone I spend money with (2k last year)

Mikey P

Administrator
Somebody loan me their user name and password so I can take a look

I forgot he set up a board...lol

Does prozac and idol have banners there?

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I had a great relationship with him...he helped me with a few things and I helped him...Mytee came out with there cuffs and I said I liked them and he went off on me....

This was a year or a year and a half ago..and he still refuses to sell me anything......it is what it is..he is just a small fish in a big ocean...and we can get what we need anywhere.....

hogjowl

Idiot™
The really funny thing is, he and Brevik are in bed together now.

Can you imagine the personality that flows in THAT relationship?

Mikey P

Administrator
Marty said:
The really funny thing is, he and Brevik are in bed together now.

Can you imagine the personality that flows in THAT relationship?

lamp shade making tips must take up the bulk of the conversations.

Name
Brad Gouveia
Got the same email. Was planning on order a wand and a few other misc stuff, but if he does not want my bussiness then I will go else where. It would be like me telling my customers to rate me on google otherwise I will not clean for them. Think I would last long?

Bob Foster

Iseeru

I appreciate Joe because he continues to do a lot of good things for cleaners in their best interest. He is a sincere person and I respect that he stands on his principles and refuses to kiss anyone's ass.

Isn't it interesting that some distributors are quick to find fault with any manufacturer that sells direct to cleaners?

miksar

Supportive Member
Name
Mike Fent
Bob, what does what you just said have anything to do with this thread? Joe doesn't know who I am, I'm certainly not a distributer and I have never said anything negative about him. I talked to him a couple of years ago for a half hour on the phone and I really enjoyed it. He claims to want to help the average cleaner and he's got good ideas and great stuff, but to not sell his stuff to a very average cleaner because they don't post on his board. Great, his store, his board, whatever.

Bob Foster

miksar said:
Bob, what does what you just said have anything to do with this thread? Joe doesn't know who I am, I'm certainly not a distributer and I have never said anything negative about him. I talked to him a couple of years ago for a half hour on the phone and I really enjoyed it. He claims to want to help the average cleaner and he's got good ideas and great stuff, but to not sell his stuff to a very average cleaner because they don't post on his board. Great, his store, his board, whatever.

Someone asked my opinion so I gave it.

Able 1 said:
Where's Foster in this thread?

I never saw the emails people got and only can say that Joe is a very direct person.

hogjowl

Idiot™
Bob is caught in the usual trap people fall into when they try to do business with Joe. Bob can't really say what he feels because he risks making Joe mad.

So, he has to sugar is up and then it ends up making no sense.

Don't be disappointed with Bob though. He is thinking there is a future with Joe, selling his products, and doesn't want to risk screwing that up.

I hope he manages to successfully walk that fine line for many years to come.

Bob Foster

Marty I don't sell products.

I have been very candid with my remarks about Joe on this board and also to him directly. He does have Marty pegged correctly.

Bob Foster

Here is the email he sent to a bunch of people

In order to buy from the store you need to be contributing.
I don’t recall you on the café so lets see 10-20 posts before you order again.
Fair is fair. When you decide to share you will have your RC privileges restored.
Looking forward to your contributions,
http://www.realcleaners.com

And according to the conversation I just had with Joe here is why and it won't change. Contribute to his board to get access to his supplies. The contributions he wants are important to the environment of cleaners helping cleaners. Contribute something, your obligation is to help the other cleaners as they would help you. That was the obligation you made with him when you signed up. In exchange you get great advice, service and pricing from him for quality products and a board with a non-abusive supportive atmosphere.

Now you guys can spin that what ever way you want. The only agenda he has is that its imperative that his board be a valuable and essential resource to his customers.

miksar

Supportive Member
Name
Mike Fent
"non-abusive supportive atmosphere", that's a good one, I stopped going there when JB went off on that guy from Australia for no reason. That place reminds me of that old Twilight Zone episode where everyone is afraid of upsetting the little boy for fear him turning them into a scarecrow or something. You would think that JB is JC returned to earth over there. ok, I'm done with this thread.

Connor

Name
Connor
This alleged behavior is certainly as nutty as squirrel poop.

Name
Nate W.
Bob Foster said:
The Auzzie apparently had a *** agenda. There's too sides to every story.

There's actually 3 sides to every story... their side, your side and the truth without emotions... !gotcha!

Chris A

Name
Chris
So first Joe refuses to sell to anyone who has ever said anything negative about any of his products, now he revuses to sell to anyone who doesnt play on his board? Cmon Foster, thats a dick move no matter how you look at it...

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
In order to buy from the store you need to be contributing.
I don’t recall you on the café so lets see 10-20 posts before you order again.
Fair is fair. When you decide to share you will have your RC privileges restored.
Looking forward to your contributions,
http://www.realcleaners.com

Fair is Fair........he wouldn't know what fair was if he got smacked in the face with it....

I had no problems with him....I spent time re-doing that pool filter and he got a hold of me wanting to take what I did and make the ends for it.....He wanted me to drop 3K into it but I wanted nothing to do with it..If he wanted to roll with it that was fine with me...I helped him and the ends were made...I spent time testing it..not for me...for him...I got nothing out of it...
I spent I don't know how much time working on beveling out teflon washers and researching o-rings for him..trying to make a better wand valve...
A buddy of mine needed some new vac hose....and liked the kind I had gotten from him...so I got a hold of him and told him I needed 150 of it...he told me it would be cheaper if I got 200....so I ordered an extra 50 foot...It was the wrong hose....So I got a hold of him and he told me he was just the middle man and there was nothing he could do about it...and to contact the people who sent it...Long story short...
I ended up ordering and paying for my friends vac hose so he had the stuff that he wanted...
Now he spends his time trying to convince everyone that I was helping him to get free stuff....I never got anything free from him unless he tossed it into the box his own self...
The boy has some issues.....and will turn on you with the drop of a hat...for some of the stupidest stuff...
...so do with him what you want...but just like I was warned and did not listen way back when...watch your back....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom