JB

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
Joe does care very much about cleaners. I would never say he doesn't. He hates most distributors and the bigger the distributor, the more likely he hates them.

Joe, unlike most everyone else, has no one to answer to, no family, no responsibilities, he lives simply and humbly.

He doesn't need much to meet his needs so he has the luxury of being able to tell whomever he wants to take a flying leap, whenever the urge strikes him.

I'm sure he's decided he wants to build up a board that is a resource for newbies and tech advice and has decided that this method is the quickest and most efficient way to do it. If someone has a problem with it, he will just figure that you don't want to share your knowledge and help other cleaners. He won't get your point and if he does he'll just figure the folks he'd lose because of it are not the folks he wants as customers anyway.

Joe is Joe, no one will ever change him. He is like Ed Y-o-r-k, (and that other Y-O-R-K), Bill Bane, Kevin Wang and Mr. Bates (of Big red fame), he is eccentric, set in his ways, difficult to work with or for and passionate about what he does and how it should be done.

This is an industry full of people who are in business for themselves because they can't work with or for anyone else...Joe is just part of the big, dysfunctional family here.

Take care,
Lisa

Bob Foster

Well said Lisa. And its great to hear it from you as I don't know anyone else here who has a business that is a similar to his as yours.

We all have good and bad points as people or businesses.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
ask Lisa, meAt, Jim, Chavez or whatshisname if Joe has ever been discussed in the back room politics room.

In the sOOper sEEcret room??
Where the plans to take over the world are kept??
not that i can recall

Not even in the sOOper DOOPER sEEcret rm where you have to have a retina scan and three forms of ID to get in...
where we don't allow Mike BTW...cause we know it wouldn't be secret very long if we told him

and Bob's had access to the Moderators rm til he quit recently .
So "he" knows there's nothing there regarding Joe

I don't know what goes on at the skypefAgs evening coffee clutch.
i don't participate ..cause i don't GAS what you gUrls are wearing to school tomorrow or who's boyfriend has the bigger .......wAnd

..L.T.A.

Ross Buettner

Name
Ross Buettner
4 pages...lol

If there's a Kmart, Walmart, Target, and a Dollar Tree....

Anyways.. if someone told me that, I'd give two cares less and never look at them again. I don't care what they say, do, or are good for.

There's too many suppliers out there to play that.

Mikey P

Administrator
And its great to hear it from you as I don't know anyone else here who has a business that is a similar to his as yours.

and what similarities would those be?

I can think of 5 at best.
those same five apply to most suppliers here.

Lisa sells one product with many variations

Joes sells all sorts of stuff.

Lisa will sell to assholes, in fact the bigger the asshole the better service they get from her..

Able 1

Name
Keith
Till I'm wronged by JB I will still order from him.. All the rest of yous keep ordering from Interlink cause they really care about you.. :lol: :roll: hey Marty, blow me

S

sam miller

Only problem I have is I cant login over there, I tried a month ago forgot my password and got one of those image verification thingy's I hate that!

Google has it and it sucks Joe's isnt that bad. I was able to reset password. then the next day I logged in it was wrong again

now I have to wait 15 min to try again????

I believe simple is better then complicated. I'm to old to have to fight with anyone or thing. My time is to valuble.

I do understand security but how dum am I to forget a password after 15 hours! :oops:

I know PITA thats it

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
truckmount girl said:
Joe does care very much about cleaners. I would never say he doesn't. He hates most distributors and the bigger the distributor, the more likely he hates them.

Joe, unlike most everyone else, has no one to answer to, no family, no responsibilities, he lives simply and humbly.

He doesn't need much to meet his needs so he has the luxury of being able to tell whomever he wants to take a flying leap, whenever the urge strikes him.

I'm sure he's decided he wants to build up a board that is a resource for newbies and tech advice and has decided that this method is the quickest and most efficient way to do it. If someone has a problem with it, he will just figure that you don't want to share your knowledge and help other cleaners. He won't get your point and if he does he'll just figure the folks he'd lose because of it are not the folks he wants as customers anyway.

Joe is Joe, no one will ever change him. He is like Ed Y-o-r-k, (and that other Y-O-R-K), Bill Bane, Kevin Wang and Mr. Bates (of Big red fame), he is eccentric, set in his ways, difficult to work with or for and passionate about what he does and how it should be done.

This is an industry full of people who are in business for themselves because they can't work with or for anyone else...Joe is just part of the big, dysfunctional family here.

Take care,
Lisa
Funny......
Coming from someone who runs her business the complete opposite way. And with whom it is always a pleasure to do business with.
I guess we could file it under- "secret wishes." :p

randy

Name
Randy

Excellent point. In my case it wasn't $5.00, it was $550 saved on a Cimex and NO IT WASN'T WORTH IT. I will never deal with that guy again.

This is one time I should have listened to Marty....

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
ask Lisa, meAt, Jim, Chavez or whatshisname if Joe has ever been discussed in the back room politics room..
Actually there hasn't ever been a discussion like that that I recall. The room just hasn't been used for more than a handful of topics over the last several years. Nearly everything is left to discussion out here with everybody.

I really could care less, I don't buy from him. He looks like he has some great deals but from the way he handles business who needs a soup Nazi.

I got a couple of nasty emails from him for criticizing a product he was selling. They were honest observations, no shots taken at him or his products, just true questions about the validity of what appeared to me as goofy line extention in the name of innovation.

soup-nazi.jpg

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
I guess this is the time when Lisa is going to re-tell us that Joe does not do it for the money.
And that he has no responsibilities (well....that by now should be self evident :p )

Bobster is going to feel real good about how much of a forgiving guy he is, in addition to being an out of the box thinker.

And what's his name..............is going to push it again.

It must be the Herring :shock:

Back
Top Bottom