Jim Martin Limited Edition Westpak Low Profile Wand

hogjowl

Idiot™
my what.....TI wand....it has nothing to do with this....this is strictly westpac wand deal....

But..I will let you know that I just gave up my Ti wand to someone here on the board who is going to get me a 14 inch with hole glide on it when they come out at the end of the month...........and just trade me straight across..........I never use it anyway....well worth it to me.........

I may be totally out of the loop here, but I THINK both of us offered to trade our Ti wands for this auctioned wand, with the winner.

That's certainly what I had in mind.

Straight trade.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I may be totally out of the loop here, but I THINK both of us offered to trade our Ti wands for this auctioned wand, with the winner.

That's certainly what I had in mind.

Straight trade.
I would think that if you work something out with anyone on the board who wants to do that it is up to you....

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Some poly's don't seal well no matter what feels like your wand is running ant at airflow no bite, with the quad or the ti.

It you want more bite from your Ti go with a slotted glide or no glide.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I tried different glides...( the while reason why I have different ones that come with it )..it did not make a difference at all which one I used.....
westpac was still way better....................

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
For years I have been saying how great this wand is...good to see westpac on board...........

Reactions: Russ T.

CraigT

Name
Craig Tyler
These are 4-Jet wands. The winner will have his/her choice of wand. I think I'll throw in some extenders with it as I forgot to mention those. We will have to get the glide in stock and I will work with the winner to work out the details.

ronbeatty

Name
Ron Beatty
I have 4 Prochem titanium wands and would not use anything else. Easy on the shoulders. The Ti wand with a glide bites into the carpet just fine as long as you have a truck mount with sufficient vacuum. The weight of the wand has no noticeable effect.

Reactions: Art Kelley

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Vacuum has absolutely no bearing on how that Ti wand sits on the carpet unless it is a extremely high pile or there is no glide on it...big blower or small blower..the glide keeps it elevated and the lack of weight will not allow it to plant itself...because of the weight of the westpac...it will set itself in...not on top.......

The TI wand is a nice wand...light weight is what put it out front until most were seeing that the lack of weight was not the best answer to better recovery.........

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Correct..but if the wand is gliding the top and it is to light it is not setting and it is hurting the recovery....

some will disagree........but the vast majority have found out different..........

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Its like anything you gotta try to know, unfortunately the carpets that don't need a PC ti wand I use PC quad wand. I carry both of these on each truck. I figure with $1500.00
spent on 2 wands why drop another 8 to 9 bills to see if I like something?

If one gets stolen or lost it might be a great replacement wand but I'm not replacing to replace.

Some of you guys buy everything just to have it put some of that money in an IRA and plan for retirement.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Eric doan

Name
Eric doan
$_1.JPG

eBay item number:
is this a same wand ?
$ 475

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Jim what are the differences or improvements of this wand compared to the cmp used to make the greenhorn?

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Jim what are the differences or improvements of this wand compared to the cmp used to make the greenhorn?

the only wand that I can compare this with is the Ti wand.......I did a bunch of testing for myself on all types of carpets....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom